Best SNES Games -- *Master List*

Riyonuk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
Edit: After reading the Master NES list, I thought why not make this the master SNES list? It basiclly is, just without the topics on one post and the games not in one list. So here I go

*Note* - To make it easier on me, please only list games that are NOT on the list so I dont have to go back and check, as this list is going to be listed alphabetically, and yes I will get around to it.

Act Raiser
Arcana
Breath of Fire II
Chrono Trigger
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Cybernator
Demon's Crest
Earthbound
Earthworm Jim
Final Fantasy III
Flashback
Hagane
Illusion of Gaia
Joe and Mac
King of Dragons
Knights of the Round
Legend of Zelda
Lufia 1
Lufia 2
Mario All-Stars
Mario RPG
Mariokart
Marvel Super Heroes: War of the Gems
Mega Man Soccer
Mega Man X
Mega Man X2
Mega Man X3
Mega Man X7
Mystical Ninja
Pilotwings
Pocky and Rocky
Pocky and Rocky 2
Run Saber
S.O.S. (by Vic Tokai - but good luck. I'm still trying to find a copy.)
Secret of Mana
Sim Ant
Space Megaforce
Super Buster Bros
Super Castlevania IV
Super Earth Defense Force
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Ninja Boy
Super Pinball: Behind the Mask
Super Punch Out
Super Star Wars
TMNT IV
Terranigma
Tetris Attack
The Magical Quest Staring Mickey Mouse
Turrican 2
UN Squadron
Weaponlord
Yoshi's Island
Zombies Ate My Neighbors

These were some of my favorites:

Act Raiser
King of Dragons
Knights of the Round
Super Punch Out
Super Star Wars
UN Squadron

Oh I totally forgot about Uniracers and Killer Instict, I sooo lost social life due to those games. *sigh* they just dont make fun games like they used to. A lot of those games I've never even heard of before. Time to search on wikipedia.

brand new? are you a fucking millionaire?

also,

Earthbound
Pocky and Rocky
Breath of Fire II
TMNT IV
Marvel Super Heroes: War of the Gems
Mystical Ninja

Aww forget that, Im all US. And me being rich? Hah thats a laugh, Im willing to bet my DSLite that Im the poor-ist kid on these forums. I guess Ill get them used :p

Uniracers and Actraiser are damn must haves.

Aerobiz Supersonic. No one ever brings it up, it's a "run an airline company" sim and it's great.

The SNES Bomberman games were fantastic.

Sim Ant
Lufia 2 (and maybe 1, I thought 2 was vastly superior)

Snes Mortal Kombat 2, is the best version of mortal combat ever on a home console. But it could be one of those "had to play it when it was new" type of things.

Not mentioning the more popular rpgs etc cause theyve already been mentioned.

Hagane
Turrican 2
Weaponlord
Earthworm Jim
Demon's Crest
Flashback
Super Castlevania IV
Secret Of Mana
Space Megaforce

These are the games that I just couldn't live without :)

If you read the yard sale thread, I just scored on Secret of Mana and Killer Instict :)

Megaman Soccer? LOL, is it like smashbros but with soccer and megaman characters?

Dude, theres no point in buying them new. Even PSX games if thats what you're refering to. One because if you're just wanting to them to play, its not worth it. Secondly, its not possible. Pretty much anything prior to PS2 and xbox is not gonna be had new. Only exception is if you want a new copy of Madden 2005 for PSX. Why they decided to release it I have no idea

Teenage mutant ninja turtles 4: Turtles in Time is the only one that screams out must own outside the obvious mario titles. Looking back it really is a miracle the game was as solid as it is since it is based on an existing franchise.

I'd only say the games that have not been remade or are available on current systems.

All the Donkey Kong Country games are on GBA. Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island, Final Fantasy II, and Zelda are also on GBA. Mega Man X series of SNES games is out on your system of choice.

Which leaves pretty much TMNT IV, Final Fantasy III, Chrono Trigger, Castlevania IV, Dracula X, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Illusion of Gaia, Kirby SuperStar, and Super Metroid.

Well you could just say all of those might be on the Wii ;) , and plus I like having the orginals and being able to play them on the bigscreen, although with the whole SNES battery thing, it kinds makes me wonder...

Maybe, but we don't know yet. Also, just use Game Boy Player for the Gamecube if you want it on the big screen. Why one would want two copies of the same game is something I don't understand. As soon as the remakes came out or were announced I put mine up for sale.

Where are the "fun" games? I remmber playing Zombies ate my neighbors, spiderman: seperation anxiety, battletoads, mortal kombat, spawn, megaman...ahh good times, gooood times.

Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Run Saber
S.O.S. (by Vic Tokai - but good luck. I'm still trying to find a copy.)
Arcana
Super Earth Defense Force
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Super Ninja Boy

The fact that you left out Kirby Superstar and the Donkey Kong Country games is an AFFRONT to me. Axelay, Sunset Riders...There's more, but I can't think right now.

bread's done
Back