Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 $29.98 on wwe.com

TheBigBoi

CAGiversary!
it should fall to around 19.99 this xmas when the new one hits. As soon as the new one comes out the old one falls to 20

i was able to pick up one up on ebay for around 10 bucks (if you figure in the price and other games i got ) - got 4 games for 27 bucks shipped -- this one. blitz the leauge, burnout 3 and espn2k5

so you might want to check ebay

[quote name='TripleH13']thanks- might pick up the PSP one[/QUOTE]

They're fun games, but are you aware of the load time issues on the PSP version? It'll seriously make you want to throw your fucing console at the wall.

$30 is a good price for the game given how many things they still haven't fixed. I'm surprised it took so long to drop, but if you want free shipping for it, just buy this along with a DVD/Shirt combo, and that'll give it to you.

[quote name='mykevermin']They're fun games, but are you aware of the load time issues on the PSP version? It'll seriously make you want to throw your fucing console at the wall.[/quote]

when i tried to load a match up i thought my PSP froze:lol:

Blockbuster just put the PS2 version out for $19.99 used.. at my rental store, anyway. And my Blockbuster is the most ass-backwards Blockbuster ever (Madden 01 for $19.99, anyone?) so it should be good at most locations.

bread's done
Back