Military PX/BX

Alacrity

CAGiversary!
If any of you are in the military or are in a military family and can get on post to shop at your local AAFES PX/BX, they're having a great deal. 75% off on a load of titles, all systems.

Here are a few of the games I saw marked down:
(PS2)
Psychonauts
Shadow of the Colossus
Darkwatch
Mega Man X Collection
Rise of the Kasai
Evil Dead Regeneration
The Bard's Tale

I would say most of their PS2 titles are marked down, as well as many Xbox and Gamecube titles. I paid $53 for all seven of those games.

Also any games that are typically hard to find are usually in stock at the PX. Psychonauts is particularly hard to find these days, as is Phoenix Wright, and mine (at Fort Bragg) had these in stock.

yeah...i live on edwards afb in california and they have phoenix wright in stock.....also..all PS2 and Xbox games marked $19.99 and less are half off ...so you can get a ton of games for $10 each

I'm wondering if they have a good selection at the field PX's...

Man, when I was in the Corps, they barely had any games, just consoles and a few 1st party titles. But tax-free saves a bit of money...

I wish my local base (about 30 minutes from here) had anything decent. The "best" deal I saw there recently was Cold Winter for $7.50. =/

I did get Beyond Good and Evil (GC) a long while ago from them for $4.95, though (later traded it, but I digress). I don't know, I may have to check it out sometime.

BTW, many federal agency badges will gain you access to the PX. I work for the Dept. of Homeland Security, and my Government badge gets me into the PX at our local Coast Guard base.

This is in play at the Lackland BX as well. Additions to the list are chronicles of riddick and oddworld strangers wrath for Xbox for $5. ANd TS 3 future perfect for the cube at $5

I got Indigo Prophecy at my AAFES for 9.99 and most of the clearances were 25-50% off 40 or 50 dollar games.

[quote name='jlarlee']This is in play at the Lackland BX as well. Additions to the list are chronicles of riddick and oddworld strangers wrath for Xbox for $5. ANd TS 3 future perfect for the cube at $5[/QUOTE]

Damn, wish I was closer to Lackland...closest "base" to me is Carswell (30 mins), Sheppard (2 hrs.), Ft. Hood (4 hrs.). It's tempting to give this a whirl, but last I checked, Carswell's selection was kind of lacking.

yea they've been having a clearance on some of these games for quite a while.

At the Ft. Hood Warrior Way PX, they don't have many games of interest. Most of the games on clearance are outdated sports games, poker video games, and games that were in the "bargain bin" to begin with.

Apparently the list of games differs between PX's because mine has a total different list of games. I do remember that they have a few 2pack of ds games that are 75% off, like feel the magic/the urbz, madden 2005/poker, etc.

I may pick up the the feel the magic/the urbz for the $7.50, but that's about it.

And I cleared out most of the harder to find games, I grabbed the last two Phoenix Wrights back in mid june at ft. hood...haven't seen any since.

[quote name='RedComet']I got Indigo Prophecy at my AAFES for 9.99 and most of the clearances were 25-50% off 40 or 50 dollar games.[/QUOTE]

mine was that way too until a few days ago everything went to 75% Also they had ds games pac n roll for $4 and some prince of persia tactical game or something for $8

Well, my friend and I went to the base yesterday and at first didn't find much...until we walked to the clearance isle (it was in a different place than usual). My friend counted about 32 copies of Red Ninja for the Xbox there. :p Quite a few copies of Riddick, a couple Chaos Theories, about 6 copies of Shining Tears, etc. Most of this stuff was in the bin for a reason...and half of them (the crappy half) were marked 50% off. The good stuff was marked 25% off.

The selection wasn't all bad though. Amazingly, they had a copy of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga 1 in the bin there....but they were both marked 25% off only. The problem? My friend only had enough to afford one or the other (after a coin flip, he got Nocturne). I couldn't even afford that much. My trip wasn't wasted, though: I found a copy of Phoenix Wright staring at me on the top shelf with a 50% off sticker on it.

I came back today after doing a bit of trading in at Hastings, and what do I find? All of the games had been clearanced even further! >.< So all 32 copies of Red Ninja now carried a 75% off sticker, all 6 copies of Shining Tears had 50% off, a couple Atelier Iris 1s had 50% off, and lo and behold, their sole copy of DDS1 had a 50% off sticker. With that said, my haul today was DDS1 and Shadow of Rome for $34.98 total.

I am at Bragg as well and there was an extra 50% off of the original 75% off, plus no tax. I stocked up for Christmas paying no more than $4-$5 for the following DS games:

Ultimate Spiderman
Meteos
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Tony Hawk American Wasteland
Pac n Roll
Pac Pix
more I can't remember...

got a few Xbox titles too around $5-$7.

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']I'll be goin to travis AFB in a couple of days, I'll check out hte AAFES. Cool to see other military ppl/kids here. WHOO![/quote]

i live about an hour from there, if you find anything notable can u put them on here. thnx:D

[quote name='spider24']i live about an hour from there, if you find anything notable can u put them on here. thnx:D[/QUOTE]

They didn't even have any stock. I was pissed. They said their shipment never came from Stockton, and it would come in 2 weeks. Check then.

I live over an hour and a half a way. I'm not gonna go there again. At least we got what my parents needed.

Just bumping this up because there's a new YMMV clearance going on at Warrior Way PX.

I saw Atelier Iris for 25 dollars. Suikoden Tactics for... I believe 20 dollars. Half-Life 2 (Xbox) 20 dollars. Final Fight Street Wise for 15 dollars. BeatDown (Xbox) for 20 dollars. All 2k5 sports games were on clearance and a couple of the 2k7s were too. There were some PC games there as well... Batman Begins for the Gamecube was marked. You have to go over there and see.

yea this clearance at the PX has been going on for a while in Ft. Hood I picked up metal slug 4&5(xbox) and mega-man powered up(PSP) for $10 a piece and I also found PGR2(xbox) for $5. I'm thinking about checking back and seeing whats left but prob. mostly sports games its whats leftover!!

Randolph AFB had a bunch of crap like 50 cent bulletproof 75% and some indigo prophecy and some other's i can't remember

i ended up taking the last Red Ninja and Samurai Western

this was over a week ago so i don't know what they have now

i'm praying that they have shadow of the colossus, pyschonauts and darkwatch

[quote name='rcaido']I'll ask my dad to hook me up...Do you guys know if the they are going to do pre-orders for the Wii or PS3?[/QUOTE]

BXs tend to not do preorders of any kind

I'm stationed at Fort Lee, VA on Marine Corps Detachment and they did have flyers up for the PX here. 50%- 75% on Friday, Sat, and Sun. Hope they apply that to game because that the only thing good there and there "limited" selection of anime dvd there too.

-Stay Semper Fi
-Do or Die

Thanks, though I'm curious when that "first 100 customers 20 dollar gift card" event is taking place. If it's today, I'm probably out of luck already, if not then... I think I'll pay them a visit.

[quote name='ninjuichi']Thanks, though I'm curious when that "first 100 customers 20 dollar gift card" event is taking place. If it's today, I'm probably out of luck already, if not then... I think I'll pay them a visit.[/QUOTE]

you have to be quite early to get the card it really isn't worth it. One deal im using if you check out this weekend you get a 20% coupon to use the next day. I'm going to use that to geta $320 xbox 360

just stopped by my bx and they had a sign saying

50% off addtional any clearnce items that have the
green sticker (25% off)
red sticker (50% off)
yellow sticker (75% off)

it works on mostly everything that.

they had some games that had the red sticker on them
normal price was 19.99

they came out to be $5

they were priced
19.99 with

also found usb car cherger for $5

a couple of days before christmas the bx had a sale on zunes. it was 50% off. I only managed to get one. my sister also got one. since there was no sales tax. only paid 123.47

bread's done
Back