Mario vs. Donkey Kong (GBA-JPN) $13 at Play-Asia - Weekly Special

I've been trying to find the U.S. version of this (brand new) for a long time with no luck, so I'm thinking about jumping on this. Does anyone know if this game is playable if I don't know Japanese?

[quote name='Wet Ninja']I've been trying to find the U.S. version of this (brand new) for a long time with no luck, so I'm thinking about jumping on this. Does anyone know if this game is playable if I don't know Japanese?[/quote]

I heard that this version is in full English, with Japanese subtitles.

Not only is $13 an awesome price for an import GBA game, but M VS. DK is an excellent game to boot. You can play it in really short sessions, but it has a ton of levels. The boss battles even play like the original DK game. I highly recommend it.

When I saw the amazing deal and box art at Play-Asia, I felt a little itch of jealousy that I had got mine some years ago at full price for the US version. I just had to take my ol' cart to replay a level or two. Good for those who bought this from PA.

I wasn't sure if I should import but after the reassurances that it's import friendly I ordered a copy. Thanks, OP!

bread's done
Back