Alien Hominid in LA

[quote name='jer0009']oh...I thought you meant Louisiana....you do know that only statea abbrv. are supposed to be in caps right?[/quote]

Well, he could have just wrote it out as 'L.A.' with two periods...

[quote name='jer0009']oh...I thought you meant Louisiana....you do know that only statea abbrv. are supposed to be in caps right?[/quote]

louisiana isnt in the west.

and capitol letters blow

Excuse me, I meant to type "Alien Hominid in Flaming Crater of Filth, CA". Yeah, I meant Los Angeles. For some reason, I really want the GameCube version. Not to mention my PS2 is 2,700 miles away. Thanks for the help, though.

I talked to the developers, and they said the two versions were practically the same; I decided to get the gamecube version just because of the controller. (Well, I got them both, but *opened* the gamecube version just because of the controller layout).

Good to know. I want the GC ver. for the same reason, the controller seems to suit the idea more. That and there's something fitting about a GC running cartoon animation.

If you are desperate there are a couple of gamestops around here selling it used for $17.99, and I think I've seen it at Fry's not sure about the price though.

Just a heads up to Alien Hominid fans, this game is also out on GBA!
But, I guess it was only released in Europe.

I saw the Euro version on sale in Akihabara last week and wanted to pick it up, but they were asking about 5040 yen (around $48) everywhere I saw it.
A bit much for a GBA game, and considering the fact that I didn't have THAT much money on me at the time, I couldn't afford it. D'oh.

And they were legitimate, SEALED-IN-BOX copies for any doubters! ;)

bread's done
Back