Remember... Remember... The Last Movie You Saw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, Miami Vice. However that is a taste I am anxious to wash out of my mouth, and as soon as my Netflix arrives it shall be.

Dreamer. Definitely not my thing, but a co-worker recommended it so I gave it a shot. It wasn't bad, just...heartwarming.

The 5th of November? I havent even seen VFV and i know that line. Gotta buy it stat though.

Last movie I saw was Chappelle's Block Party. Great, heartwarming doc. Chappelle is a really nice guy. Not to mention the music in the doc is amazing.

[quote name='dude2003']eight below[/QUOTE]

great movie, it really tugs at the heart stings though

I actually rented it and liked it so much that I had to go out and buy it the next day.

Theater--John Tucker Must Die...my girlfriend made me go see it with our free tickets from American Eagle.

Home--Failure to Launch...another girlfriend pick. When will I get to pick what movies we get to see...

On DVD I just watched Munich yesterday...I enjoyed it

at the theater I believe it was Click. or cars or nacho libre. cant remember.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']great movie, it really tugs at the heart stings though

I actually rented it and liked it so much that I had to go out and buy it the next day.[/quote]

i love the dogs. they are very well trained. i just wish my dog will be better behaved. i'm thinking of buying this as well but i'll wait till it's on sale for $5

[quote name='TUBAPRO1']When will I get to pick what movies we get to see...[/quote]

Never. The girl always wins, no matter what.;)

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Decent enough. I didn't really want to see it (not a fan of Will Ferrell, and I hate NASCAR), but we showed up at the theater and it was the only thing starting in the next 15 minutes that I hadn't seen.

Most of the stuff I thought was kinda funny, no one laughed at. Maybe I was wrong. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back