FS/FT: 10 psp car chargers $10 ea.

abacadabbra

CAG Veteran
Hey guys I have 10 offical psp car chargers for sale, thought I'd give you all dibbs before these guys went on amazon or ebay. They are going for cheapest at 12.99 used and 14.99 new on amazon.com right now.

I'm willing to sale these ones for $10 each or the whole lot for $80 obo if someone wants to take these all off my hands right away.

As for trade Im looking for memory cards 256+ sized and trades must equal full retail price (29.99)

If these dont sale out in the next week they'll go up for auction or purchase for 13.99 on ebay and amazon (ill update this post to reflect it)

For purchases I prefer paypal but will accept other forms of payment if nessesary.

UPDATE: These car chargers are no longer available for $10 I have just posted them on amazon.com
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y01Y3416047Y0436647/102-4060452-7540952

Thank you for pointing that out shrike4242, I justed wanted to give the people who did not get some of the loot from kmart a chance to buy one of the car adaptors for the good price (cheapest i've found online so far) like I posted these will go up for auction or on amazon in about a week for 13.99 (which will still be the cheapest new adaptor a.t.m.)

As for sending up front I will ship first only if you have 100+ completed trades and perfect feedback, all others will have to pay/send upfront.

[quote name='abacadabbra']Thank you for pointing that out shrike4242, I justed wanted to give the people who did not get some of the loot from kmart a chance to buy one of the car adaptors for the good price (cheapest i've found online so far) like I posted these will go up for auction or on amazon in about a week for 13.99 (which will still be the cheapest new adaptor a.t.m.)

As for sending up front I will ship first only if you have 100+ completed trades and perfect feedback, all others will have to pay/send upfront.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: 100!?!? Who is this guy?

Well Im just being safe and protecting myself here, I belive if I read the rules correctly there is no mention of saler shipping first because of low or no trades.

If you're not interisted then all you have to do is move on to the next thread...

Edit: Hehe looks like I've garnered quite a bit of negative attention here, well some attention is better then no attention. :p

Edit 2: You know I picked 100+ completed trades because Im new to trading here and I need to protect myself a bit and I know that people with lots of trades are the most trust worthy.

Seriously dude you have 3 total posts. You clean out your KMart of all the PSP Chargers and try tosell them for 10.00 each. You are profitting a decnt amount compared to what you paid for them. This is cheapassgamer bro.

Now if you offered them to us as a "deal" at cost plus shipping I'm sure people would buy them from you.

Also I mentioned you had 3 total posts that all came from this thread. Like another poster said about 99% of CAG Traders do not have feedback of over 100. There are only a few. Less then 10 I believe. So should we trsut someone who has been a member for a month with no posting history to date or feedback?

[quote name='pimpinc333']Seriously dude you have 3 total posts. You clean out your KMart of all the PSP Chargers and try tosell them for 10.00 each. You are profitting a decnt amount compared to what you paid for them. This is cheapassgamer bro.

Now if you offered them to us as a "deal" at cost plus shipping I'm sure people would buy them from you.

Also I mentioned you had 3 total posts that all came from this thread. Like another poster said about 99% of CAG Traders do not have feedback of over 100. There are only a few. Less then 10 I believe. So should we trsut someone who has been a member for a month with no posting history to date or feedback?[/QUOTE]

QFT. Don King would call this 'ridiculousness.'

Belive it or not this is actually a good deal, this is the cheapest you can find these online by like 4 bucks.

As for the feedback rating's I'll take you're advice and lower it, 15 like cleaver said will be my cut off. If someone want to take them all off my hands tho they WILL have to pay upfront cause thats just to much money to lose.

Edit: I hope this apeases the gaming god's!!!

[quote name='abacadabbra']Well Im just being safe and protecting myself here, I belive if I read the rules correctly there is no mention of saler shipping first because of low or no trades. [/QUOTE]

It's an unwritten rule, but everyone at CAG abides by it under the grand majority of the time.

If you're gonna rumble with CAGs, you gotta do it our way.

[quote name='Strell']It's an unwritten rule, but everyone at CAG abides by it under the grand majority of the time.

If you're gonna rumble with CAGs, you gotta do it our way.[/QUOTE]

I think this might call for the onion grater...

[quote name='Strell']It's an unwritten rule, but everyone at CAG abides by it under the grand majority of the time.

If you're gonna rumble with CAGs, you gotta do it our way.[/quote]

Well Im from gtz so Im not unfamilar with the concept, but this is a forum and trades are done unoffically so I'm skeptical about trading here. But like I just said above I'll change my cut off for completed trades so all should be well in the universe!!! :cool:

[quote name='abacadabbra']Well Im from gtz so Im not unfamilar with the concept, but this is a forum and trades are done unoffically so I'm skeptical about trading here. But like I just said above I'll change my cut off for completed trades so all should be well in the universe!!! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Ok......
I use gametz too.
They have the same rule (you have to agree to these rules before you're allowed to join gametz), so you shouldn't be unfamiliar with the concept

cut and paste from
http://gametz.com/?A=Oath
"Sending-First
As a new user with no established reputation here, you will be asked to send first when making trades initially. This can be very risky if you yourself are dealing with another new user.............
You may not ask other established traders here to send first."

[quote name='wbc1228']Ok......
I use gametz too.
They have the same rule (you have to agree to these rules before you're allowed to join gametz), so you shouldn't be unfamiliar with the concept

cut and paste from
http://gametz.com/?A=Oath
"Sending-First
As a new user with no established reputation here, you will be asked to send first when making trades initially. This can be very risky if you yourself are dealing with another new user.............
You may not ask other established traders here to send first."[/QUOTE]
O' Snap! :)

To the OP, the generally accepted convention is that CAGs with higher feedback will ask users with lower CTR to send first on first deals. 0-CTR CAGs are always asked to send/pay first. CAGs with 10 or more CTR are considered to be "season traders", having dealt with 10 or more different CAGs.

So, as you're a new user, with 0 CTR and very little time on CAG, it's expected that you should be asked to send first. You don't have to follow through with that, though it's your option.

And limiting it to CAGs with 100 feedback or more is going to lock out everyone on CAG save the top 19 traders, and one of those isn't valid because of non-100% feedback. So, if you want to limit your sales on shipping first to only 18 CAGs out of more than 60,000, it is your option. Just don't expect much business that way.

Limiting it to something more reasonable is your decision, as is anything related to selling. Just keep that in mind when entertaining offers.

Yes, but not everyone is gonna get one for that price. This is the next best thing I can assure you.

Did'nt someone already mention the price of the kmart ones?

oh%20snap.jpg

[quote name='Genocidal']This thread delivers.[/quote]

QFT. This really isn't a place to try and turn a quick profit. If something is on sale for $5, CAGs will generally pay you $5 + shipping and maybe $1 for your time. Someone grabbed me RE4 a while back for $10 + shipping because my TRU was OOS. That's why this place rules.

bread's done
Back