NBA olympic team

xeverex18

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
So they are playing China monday, and i cant wait to see how it goes. Hope they dont blowout China too bad because thats my country mang.

Anyways, i couldnt believe the exibitopn games was about to be on and they were playing puerto rico, who they lost to last olympics. I saw some players and i saw players i never even heard of. I was quite disturbed by the last of super stars on the team and the team looked like a whole new roster.

They had
Jo Jackson (who?), Kirk hinrich (not bad but they must have ran out of allstar guards or something), B. Bowen ( He will probaly get dropped), A rookie?, and B. Miller. Miller is good but what happened to the other centers.

Back to the game.
They were going neck and neck with P.Rico until about the 3rd quarter. P.Rico was turning shit over like pancakes and Usa started making 3s and easy dunks. USa was playing streetball attempting allyaloops and whatnot. I was kind of impressed because of all the newcoming talents that were showcased. Wade and James are probably going to be the captians, maybe Hinrich, and I can really see the team taking back the Gold in the upcoming Olympics.

your thoughts?

[quote name='xeverex18']
They had
Jo Jackson (who?), Kirk hinrich (not bad but they must have ran out of allstar guards or something), B. Bowen ( He will probaly get dropped), A rookie?, and B. Miller. Miller is good but what happened to the other centers.
[/QUOTE]

Joe Johnson is a great player but he's playing in Atlanta so no mainstream coverage. He played really well for the Suns 2 seasons ago and can really hit his jumpshot and drive it to the hole. Avg. 20pts 4rebs and 6assts last season.

Kirk Hinrich is good but he's not even close to Chris Paul. This guy is the next Jason Kidd . His numbers are sick for a rookie and its alot on his shoulders but he seems liked he can handle it, based on how he handled himself so well in New Orleans/OK, to lead the USA at the PG position

As somebody already mentioned Brad is a great passing center and can hit the outside jumpshot as do so many other international PF/C's plus you have Dwight Howard who is like a 90's versoin of Shaq.

[quote name='alucard8319']plus you have Dwight Howard who is like a 90's versoin of Shaq.[/quote]

well howard can hit 65% of his free throws where as shaq hit only 40%

bread's done
Back