Cheapest Cowboy Bebop or S-Cry-Ed

danito

Banned
Does anyone have any idea where I can get these for cheap? I mean the actual sets, not the cheap ones on ebay. I'd want the Cowboy Bebop preferrably in VHS but DVD works as well. Thanks guys!

Well, Buyritedvd had that mis price on S-cry-ed box a while back. Best bet that is you could buy it off the guy who bought a shit load to sell on Ebay. It's going for about 50 bucks, that's still 30 bucks cheaper than at DDD or 50 cheaper at digitaleyes.

It wasn't a misprint. I am going to be watching S-cry-ed in the next few day's and I could sell it to you when done for $50 shipped if intrested. Its the big fancy box w/ key chain and entire series.

If your intrested send me a PM

[quote name='Brian9824']It wasn't a misprint. I am going to be watching S-cry-ed in the next few day's and I could sell it to you when done for $50 shipped if intrested. Its the big fancy box w/ key chain and entire series.

If your intrested send me a PM[/quote]

Why would you waste money on VHS? The video quality is horrible, and no extra's.

[quote name='SynGamer']Why would you waste money on VHS? The video quality is horrible, and no extra's.[/quote]

I'm a collector, so I really want the entire cowboy bebop series on vhs AND dvd!!

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']s-CRY-ed volume 5 is $3 at Dollar General and volume 6 is $5 at Gamestop, I believe[/quote]

I found volumes 1+3 of SCE(both 2-disc) and session 6 of Cowboy Bebop for $4 each @ Big Lots.

I've got the first and second volume of the Cowboy Bebop DVDs (the first ones, not the Remix ones) lying around that I'd sell. Feel free to send a PM.;)

bread's done
Back