CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Perhaps fugly would be a better word...

[MEDIA]http://cheapassgamer.com/ymij/games/gbamicrohandbag.jpg[/MEDIA]

That's ......hideous!

I picture a blu-haired, big-smoky-glassed overweight lady wearing it shuffling through the discount buffet line.

I've been looking for an awesome man purse, my search is over. I will pick up all the mad ladies with that over my shoulder, you dig?

Looks like some piece of crap Gwen Stefani designed.

...I know this because I had to buy some of her garbage for someone around Christmas a couple years ago. That was a dark day.

It looks like something that a woman dressed as a gypsy would sell you after pulling it out of the trunk of her 1990 Ford Taurus.

Its not bad. You just have to accessorize.

411.jpg

ex_greypimpstrong.jpg

pimp cup, mink sable, and your set :D

I find it kind of ironic how they tout the GBM as so tiny and light, and then they come out with a purse that must be 4 times the size of the system! :roll:

Can you take more pictures?

When I think of anything to keep a handheld video game system in the first thing that comes to mind, isn't so much looks as it is portability, and protection.

yet by looking at that picture all I can think about is the gba micro bouncing everywhere, and virtually no protection for that, or the games you wish to carry in there, or if the games are in the cases, won't they be bouncing and scratching the screen of it?

the looks yes are ugly, but than again thats my opinion and seems to be almost everyone elses, but lets put it this way, some people find that little 12 year old boy to be good looking, but ehh.. I am not a fan of paris hilton. LOL.

bread's done
Back