Ice Guy vs Coolish - Battle of the Japanese Frozen Snacks

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[MEDIA]http://cheapassgamer.com/ymij/random/iceguyvscoolish.jpg[/MEDIA]

Ice Guy
If you are a fan of Coca-Cola Slushies, then you may want to make Ice Guy's acquaintance. It comes in plastic bottle in the shape of an old school Coke bottle.

Coolish
This treat is basically a thick ice cream shake in a little plastic bag. Much like Ice Guy, once Coolish melts a little, you sqeeze the bag and suck!

Winner = Coolish
While Ice Guy is really just a sorry substitute for a Slushie, Coolish delivers the goods. It's as close as you can come to drinking ice cream without having to worry about spillage or getting your hands dirty.

There is another ice cream that i've tried that was pretty weird. It was filled into a balloon. You don't even have to suck since it will pretty much squeeze itself out.

Ever since I had a Capri Sun in eighth grade that was 1/2 full of mold, I've been (a little) leery of suckable foods in opaque packaging.

that coolish bags looks like trouble, I could see someone squishin while you were suckin on it or stompin on it in front of you

[quote name='CheapyD']It comes in plastic bottle [/quote]
Japan has begun to suck away the indefinite articles from your text...

I'm not a grammar Nazi, but that made me chuckle in a stereotypical sort of way.

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']Japan has begun to suck away the indefinite articles from your text...

I'm not a grammer Nazi, but that made me chuckle in a stereotypical sort of way.[/QUOTE]

Heh my friend in Japan has a livejournal and posts about her adventures, I wouldn't call it a problem with CheapyD but my friend definitely is "turning Japanese" so to speak and her grammar is going downhill slowly.

Well, that's not a fair fight--Japanese ice cream is freaking awesome to begin with (being all creamy and good), so Coolish had the advantage before Ice Guy could even step up to the palate.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Ever since I had a Capri Sun in eighth grade that was 1/2 full of mold, I've been (a little) leery of suckable foods in opaque packaging.[/quote]

Only one thing to say to that.

:puke:

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']Japan has begun to suck away the indefinite articles from your text...

I'm not a grammer Nazi, but that made me chuckle in a stereotypical sort of way.[/quote]
I'm not a spelling Nazi, but...well let's just leave it at that.

Try to point out something funny and someone has to turn it into a contest. Fine.
[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']I'm not a spelling Nazi, but...well, let's just leave it at that.[/quote]
Now I'm a grammar Nazi.

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']Try to point out something funny and someone has to turn it into a contest. Fine.

Now I'm a grammar Nazi.[/quote]
:rofl:Geez. Just trying to point out something funny about someone else trying to point out something funny and you have to turn it into a contest. Fine.
I got nothing, you win.

Peach Coolish is awesome. I had one practically every other day last summer

I like Ice Box on a hot day too (basically flavored Ice Cubes)

But on a hot day, Nothing beats kakigoori though.

Slightly off-topic, but I had bought a Japanese ice cream called "Choco Monaka" (loosely translated, I lack Japanese skillz) on my last trip to the greatness that is the Aihua Market in Evansville. It was vanilla ice cream wrapped up in a chocolate bar and cone, and that shit was GOOOOOOOD.

I may ask the lady who runs the place to get in some Coolish, so I can give her more money.

[quote name='spidey']There is another ice cream that i've tried that was pretty weird. It was filled into a balloon. You don't even have to suck since it will pretty much squeeze itself out.[/QUOTE]

Dude, thats a used condom.

bread's done
Back