Other websites similar to Cheapassgamer?

Chrono72090

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
I was wondering if there are any similar sites like CAG out there that report video game deals or DVD deals or anything like that?

[quote name='mtxbass1']There used to be one or two, but they either now copy deals from CAG, or just pretty much suck.[/quote]

Thursday avatar =

CAG is the only bargain site that I post on, but I do watch a few others.
DVD Talk has a DVD bargain forum which I usually check almost every day. I used to check Slick Deals every few days but I haven't been to the site in almost a year.
AnandTech has a deals thread if your looking for cheap deals on PC parts. I have an account there but I don't post unless I'm having a problem.

There's one called the frugal gamer, but it pretty much blows, as there doesn't seem to be a lot of participation by anyone. It doesn't get updated as often as it should. Besides, it doesn't have anything that you can't find here.

http://www.thefrugalgamer.com

[quote name='Kaijufan']CAG is the only bargain site that I post on, but I do watch a few others.
DVD Talk has a DVD bargain forum which I usually check almost every day. I used to check Slick Deals every few days but I haven't been to the site in almost a year.
AnandTech has a deals thread if your looking for cheap deals on PC parts. I have an account there but I don't post unless I'm having a problem.[/quote]

Yeah Anandtech deals forum posts some amazing hardware deals, but its almost as active as fatwallet so they disappear really quickly

[quote name='gamespurtz']FatASSwallet is another one[/QUOTE]

Tell me he did not just mention that FW site here on CAG.... TELL ME HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT.....

In other words....

YOU DON'T EVER MENTION THAT SITE HERE. EVER. PERIOD.

bread's done
Back