Free Toilets for some Los Angeles Residents Sat AUG 12 Only

ofacto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
You can get a free high efficiency toilet at Rio Hondo Community College Sat Aug 12:

http://www.usgvmwd.org/images/HET06_8-12_ENG_color.pdf

Mostly for residents of the San Gabriel Valley, but some cities in Southeast Los Angeles County also qualify (they aren't listed on the flyer call to see if you qualify).

The only catch is that you have to bring back your old toilet (eeeww) on Aug 26, 2006.

I'm going to pick one up since I need a new toilet anyway and this will save me about $200.

[quote name='iheartmetal']high efficiency means at least two flushes everytime[/QUOTE]

Thus destroying the purpose of conservation. :applause:

Ok I went there this morning and there were already 350+ people in line. I ended up leaving cause they only had 500 toilets and each person could pick up 2 so they would have probably run out before they go to me. Some of those people looked like they camped out (for a freakin toilet).

It was not a total loss cause I went to the Sears in El Monte and found some an XBOX Live Kit ($10), Ninja Gaiden black ($7) and Half Life 2( $5).

[quote name='ofacto']Ok I went there this morning and there were already 350+ people in line. I ended up leaving cause they only had 500 toilets and each person could pick up 2 so they would have probably run out before they go to me. Some of those people looked like they camped out (for a freakin toilet).

It was not a total loss cause I went to the Sears in El Monte and found some an XBOX Live Kit ($10), Ninja Gaiden black ($7) and Half Life 2( $5).[/QUOTE]

they are probably sh*tty anyway

It was not a total loss cause I went to the Sears in El Monte and found some an XBOX Live Kit ($10), Ninja Gaiden black ($7) and Half Life 2( $5).

lol

The toilet is the major use water moreso than all of your other outlets combined in a month: Faucets, Washing Machines, Bathtub/shower, so try to...i dont know take a dump outside or something more often. yes, just to lower your water bill by $5 or so...right...

you are suggesting using public toilets? if you are at work that is one thing,but public restrooms(libraries, etc) are usually nasty

Don't update. The Al Gore toilets they want to give you are shit, literally because shit won't go away unless you frush them 20 times.

Ouch interesting info David. I suggest if anyone needs a new toilet just shell out the money and get a Japanese toilet anyway, they're better built than American one's any day of the week.

Thinking about the toilet using most of the water, I think I might just have to pee in the sink or bath tub and run water down, and for dumps... uhhh maybe take 1, wait for 2 then flush?

I'm joking about the last part but thinking about first part lol.

[quote name='iheartmetal']you so dont have a mullet[/quote]

I totally agree, thats no mullet. Thats just long hair pulled back almost like a pony tail. Give the front of your hair bangs and then you can truly say u have a mullet.

bread's done
Back