Every Extend Extra and Lumines II - $30 MSRP

I always figured that they would be although some stores haven't got the word yet.

When I first saw the title...

"Every Extend Extra and Lumines II 2-for-$30 OH HELL NAW!"

yeah in a year...

Two titles on my list to pick up at TRU's B2G1 free sale! Hopefully they won't sell out of these or anything...

Not only a great price, but the right price considering as good as Lumines was, its still on a system that doesn't cater to puzzle games.

[quote name='Vinny']Two titles on my list to pick up at TRU's B2G1 free sale! Hopefully they won't sell out of these or anything...[/QUOTE]

TRU has never allowed handheld games as part of their b2g1 free, IIRC.

[quote name='Roufuss']TRU has never allowed handheld games as part of their b2g1 free, IIRC.[/QUOTE]Actually, I believe they did back in 2003; however, that was on a weekend with Gamecube/GBA games, while the next weekend was Xbox/PS2 games.

Well Lumines 2 is a definite "no" after seeing the inclusion of Missy fucking Eliot. EEE... if it's unbutchered, then yeah, I'd definitely buy it at $30... has BV Games said anything about their plans for the game yet?

[quote name='Zoglog']been playing every extend. Don't like it nearly as much as Lumines =/[/quote]

Great! That means I'll love it. You did play the PC original or the PC Demo of EEE before buying it correct?

I mean you all have right?

[quote name='Chacrana']Well Lumines 2 is a definite "no" after seeing the inclusion of Missy fucking Eliot. EEE... if it's unbutchered, then yeah, I'd definitely buy it at $30... has BV Games said anything about their plans for the game yet?[/quote]

Is it just too hard to have two versions of the same game? It can't be that hard can it? Good thing I don't care for Lumines all that much. I'm sure that EEE will have the same soundtrack as the japanese release because I haven't heard otherwise and the game is coming very soon.

What's wrong with Missy Elliott? I wouldn't mind it if a couple of her tracks ended up on Lumines. It would make purchasing it a whole lot easier.

[quote name='javeryh']I tried EEE and I don't get it. Oh well, looks like I need to spend a little more time with it.[/quote]

There isn't much to get. You blow your ship up near a group of enemies to set off a chain reaction using one of your lives. Bigger the chain, the more points you score. Hit a certain number of points to gain lives (extends) back.

Destroying pink enemies yeilds quicken items which speed up gameplay. Pick up 6 to 8 max (to get 7 or 8 quickens you must have your last three quickens floating on the screen at the same time before you pick them up). Green items give you points, multiplying each time you pick them up. Yellow items which come from mid-bosses give you time back.

Getting destroyed before you detonate yourself causes you to lose a life, all of your quicken (not in Every Extend), and a 5 second time penalty.

Beat bosses by causing the required chain reactions.

bread's done
Back