Have : Gears 2 Sealed/360/PS3/Wii/DS | Want : Fallout GOTY, Borderlands

nathansu

Banned
New Update 3/16/2010.

Want:
-------------------------

Lots of wants I have that I don't have written down. More than willing to check your list!

:ps3:

:360:
Fallout 3 : GOTY :hot:
Brutal Legend :hot:
Mass Effect 2 :hot:
Borderlands

:wii:
Muramasa

Have:

:360:
Street Fighter 4
Call of Duty 4
GRAW
Gears of War 2 (sealed)
Left 4 Dead

:ds:
Starfox
Harvest Moon DS
Sim City DS
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 - March of the minis

:wii:
Zak and Wiki (sealed)
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Trauma Center : Second Opinion
Samba De Amigo
Wario Ware : Smooth Moves
Boom Blox
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Nights (sealed)

:ps3:
Pure
Ratchet and Clank Future Tools
Virtua Fighter 5
Tony Hawk Project 8
Dead Space

:psp:
Monster Hunter 2
Madden 2009
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
R-Type Command
Every Extend Extra

Completed Trades:

• (11/3) Halo 2+ $39 for Mass Effect, SF 3rd Strike, SF Zero 3 (Noodle Pirate!).
  • (11/7) Little Big Planet sealed for Gears of War 2 sealed (62t).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='John_Gotti']I have Silent Hill but I doubt you'll want it since its the disc only and it was an ex-rental.[/quote]

Yeah - I'd prefer complete games. I should put that in my description. Thanks though!

[quote name='retail sucks']Does she have Resident Evil 0 (zero) for Gamecube?

If not that is one you should add to the list.[/quote]

Yeah - she has 0 and 4, as well as silent hill 3. I'll note that in my original post :).

[quote name='danito']I have Silent Hill on it's way to me. Supposed to be in excellent condition too.[/quote]

Interested in selling, or just boasting ;)?

Interestingly enough - someone who hasn't replied to the OP pmmed me about him having some games on my list. S/He offered free shipping for GH+2 axes, I questioned it, and 10 minutes later was banned....lol.

No particular relation to this thread but I thought it was funny enough to share :). Glad I didn't offer to send first :).

Have SH2 non GH for the PS2 as well. I didn't see anything I want though. let me know if you want to buy or have any more games for trade.

[quote name='RandyTsai']i have a complete silent hill 2 and a factory sealed silent hill 4. If you are interested pm me an offer.[/quote]

PM sent.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']i can pick up guitar hero from blockbuster, but itll cost quite a bit, especially for shipping. How much would you be willing to spend?[/quote]

Now that I think about it - GH would take quite a bit to ship. Even if I got a good break on the game, it would probably come out to retail price after shipping. Perhaps I'll take it off of my list.

[quote name='asaraa']Have RE1 on my TL. PM me an offer, if interested and we'll go from there. Thanks.[/quote]

You have a PM.

Mods - thats all for now. Got all of the stuff for my wife, one way or the other. When I'm out of this current money shortage I've been in, I'll put all my wants up here to hopefully complete my (current) collection.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']please CML for your psp system and 1gb card

i would do a trade/cash combo also i am local[/quote]

List checked - only saw one thing I wanted (trauma center). PMmed you, also.

bread's done
Back