EVOLUTION 2006 - WORLD FIGHTING GAME CHAMPIONSHIPS - Las Vegas, NV

No Daigo?!?

AUTO-FAIL!!

I swear he embarrassed the shit out of that poor kid to tearz. That is the very reason why I am glad I retired from Street Fighter......waaaaaaayyyyy back in 1994.

Wish I could go. Good luck to all those who are going. Hope you have fun MarkMan.

Did Duc Do go back into retirement? His Spiral lock is insane.

I'd go, but they no longer carry Virtua Fighter 4 or Soul Calibur, or at least that's what it seems from the site and no Smash Bros. The only reason I'd have to go is for Tekken 5, but I'm too busy anyway.

last night, duc do lost $6600 to sanford kelly in what was maybe the hugest mvc2 money match of all time. the record was 7-4, sanford winning his last 3 games in a row. too much fucking insane.

and in 3s news, umehara daigo was PEACED OUT by cali's own alex valle. fuck yes.

[quote name='kristianator']last night, duc do lost $6600 to sanford kelly in what was maybe the hugest mvc2 money match of all time. the record was 7-4, sanford winning his last 3 games in a row. too much fucking insane.

and in 3s news, umehara daigo was PEACED OUT by cali's own alex valle. fuck yes.[/QUOTE]

Details/info on the Sanford $$ match? Shoryuken won't load for me. I tried finding if their was anything on Zaibatsu about it, but no luck.

there are videos of the sanford/duc match.. but yeah, srk is down and out for the count. last time i checked the tourney results forum, there was like 100+ people viewing.

Daigo lost in 3s? maaan I gotta see that video.

05 evo DVDs are now on the website for download - all they ask for is donations in return (thats is if they still have it).

bread's done
Back