Sonic Rush $14.99 at Amazon.com (OOS at $14.99) or BestBuy.com

I've got it, and it's great.

Multiplayer (with only one cart!) is freaking awesome. Both of you can play through actual levels (w/ enemies and everything). A tad of slowdown here and there in multiplayer, though.

Great Game , but at times can get tough. Some levels I basically memorized the whole level to know were an enemy will be.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Bestbuy was covered in the weekly thread.[/quote]

And your point? Is there a link to the price online? Do all newbs know it's online also at this price?

--Newb

Damn I wasted $25 used for it. Pretty decent game, worth the $14.99 (although the genesis sonics are still way better). Basically you will be remembering the levels to figure out where you can die in it most of the time because you will be going fast.

[quote name='1993WhiteSox']And your point? Is there a link to the price online? Do all newbs know it's online also at this price?

--Newb[/QUOTE]

They can figure it out. It's not that hard.

That is a terrific deal. Sonic Rush is the best Sonic in recent memory, and almost as good as the Genny games (except for the music and sometimes frustrating level design). Still, the graphics, speed, and multiplayer are all awesome. All Sonic fans must buy it!

[quote name='CocheseUGA']They can figure it out. It's not that hard.[/QUOTE]

get off your high horse

redundancy isn't going to kill you

[quote name='crewj']in for one with 10% and in store pick up @ bestbuy.com[/quote]
How do you get the %10?

Or use the Back to School coupons available at Best Buy. I think there is a 5% off coupon that works on video games :)

bread's done
Back