H: PS3 60GB Original owner, VERY Little use, Want: 4000 MSP for $35

BlackDogJake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Title says all. For the MSP, I will Paypal and I expect an email following payment with the code.

HAVES:
• PS3 60GB - Original owner, VERY Little use & very good condition, I can't tell you the last time I've turned it on (maybe 1+ years ago?). Mostly used for Blu-Ray player until we got a stand alone bluray player like 4 years ago. Absolutely no problems or issues, is fully backwards compatible, I have 2 wireless controllers for it also. I know I have some games, albeit a bit older - from memory, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet & Clank:TOD(? I think), and some others. Comes from NON-smoking house.
• Cash / Paypal

WANTS:
• 360 - 4000 MSP codes
• Not much else
• Cash / Paypal

Below this line is for when I have games for trade/sale
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I prefer to ship via USPS because it is the easiest method for me. I only ship using Delivery Confirmation on the package. If trading, I request that you also ship using Delivery Confirmation or some sort of tracking so that there is zero mix-ups. If shipping via USPS, I will ship using 1st class, not media mail or other. If you want to pay extra for other services, so be it. *** Prices listed below do NOT include shipping ***

I only charge actual shipping costs, or at least what the USPS estimator figures them to be (sometimes it's a bit off).

I ship games in a paper CD sleeve **inside** the original game case, usually between the sheets of the game manual. Then I put all of that inside of a box with bubble wrap or use a padded envelope.

Buyer sends payment first. I accept Paypal with bank transfers or existing balances **ONLY**. I do NOT have a Premier or Business account and I want to keep it that way. If it is a game trade, we ship at the same time. I don't screw people over. I haven't done a lot of trades here, but the ones I have done have been perfect. Ask the people in my iTrader.

Xbox 360 ( Xbox360 ) Games -
*** All games are in very good condition and are full game, case & manual ***
*** Please note that I do play my games ***
*** I've listed prices on a few of the games. Others are up for negotiation ***
*** Make me an offer on anything you are interested in ***

Thanks for looking!

==============
Done Sales / trades:
------------------------
Kameo
Call of Duty 2
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Oblivion
Lord of the Rings: BFME2

Last edited by a moderator:
Quintox: Thanks for the bump.

Yeah, I know about the Barbie thing. My wife, daughter & I were in Sam's club and she saw Barbie Horse Adventures for GBA and carried it around with her until we got up to the register, at which point I had to pry it from her clawing fingers. Not a pretty sight. She didn't understand that we don't have "that gaming system". She just knew it was a game, and couldn't understand why it wouldn't work on the Xbox or the computer. Kids... She'll understand more of this stuff in another 5 years than I ever knew.

Anyway, now I have my wife all over my butt to find this game for our daughter. It doesn't help that my wife shows horses, and would probably find enjoyment in this game also.

I know it's a long shot here, but I'd appreciate if anyone has it to let me know. It'll go to a good home and my daughter will have lots of fun with it.

You might be better off buying a GBA and Barbie...that game is rare and goes for a mint on ebay (xbox version that is)

Holy cow... I guess so. Why in the heck would this game be worth so much? You say it's rare, but I guess why? Did they only make a limited number of copies? I can see it being rare from the standpoint like it is one of the rare xbox games that is marketed toward girls. Hmmm, maybe I'll have to look at getting a different system. Seems like such a waste for one game...

[quote name='pogipinoy27']Do you have any interest in Assassin's Creed for the 360?[/QUOTE]

Possibly, although lately I haven't found much time to finish single player games.
Mostly I've been into playing w/ friends online.
What are you looking for in trade?

bread's done
Back