nintey nine nights $39 Free Ship @ Outpost

Maybe I'll get it just to spite those reviews (GS and IGN specifically). Seriously, the demo is good fun. Who cares if it's the same combo over and over again. That's what Ninja Gaiden is like.

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']Before the Gamespot review I would have been all over that, afterwards, not so much.[/QUOTE]

QFT. But not just Gamespots....basically, all reviews.

[quote name='estat']Maybe I'll get it just to spite those reviews (GS and IGN specifically). Seriously, the demo is good fun. Who cares if it's the same combo over and over again. That's what Ninja Gaiden is like.[/quote]

Ninja Gaidne is 1000X better than Ninety Nine Nights dude... I was playing Ninja Gaiden earlier today, so smooth, so responsive... I can't say the same for N3.

yeah...even the demo of N3 kinda put me off...didn't like so much the whole "dispatch thousands upon thousands of enemies with three basic moves" premise

[quote name='estat']Maybe I'll get it just to spite those reviews (GS and IGN specifically). Seriously, the demo is good fun. Who cares if it's the same combo over and over again. That's what Ninja Gaiden is like.[/QUOTE]
'

maybe on ninja dog mode...

I was looking forward to this but only about 7 playable characters? THe reviews seem to be lacking. I think I'll go back to my DW 5 empires...

bread's done
Back