Cheapest Nintendo Monopoly?

jz4evr

CAG Veteran
Does anyone know where i can get the nintendo monopoly set for less then $35? Amazon has it for $30 but shipping is killer. Boardgamesusa.com has it the cheapest i've found. Anyone know where i can get it cheaper?
Thanks
JZ

I'd say comb Half.com, if you're not in a rush. If you wait things out you can usually find a barebones copy for next-to-nothing (since the seller doesn't know any better) or a full copy for just several bucks (once again, since the seller...).

It may take a few months but if there's no time limit I suggest being patient. It's how I ended up with a complete copy of Popful Mail for a nice $6 along with a complete copy of Legend of Oasis for a whopping $3.

You might want to check Hastings, if there is one near you. My store has about 3 of these and i think they're around $29.99.

Does Toys R Us not carry these in store? I was hoping they would so I could pick one up when they do their buy one get one free or B2G1 Free deal whenever that happens, it can't be too far off now.

ToysRUS carries it on their website for $35.99. I dont know how things match up B&M though. I'll check later today, since I was considering getting one, despite not being a fan of monopoly.

While you're at TRU B&M, check for Nintendo Uno (Tin) as well. It's on clearance for $1.98 (nationwide markdown, so I've been told by C/S).
66_2.JPG

bread's done
Back