GoGamer.com 48h Madness - Prey, Freedom Force, UT2004, The Outfit, etc

SAGExSDX

CAGiversary!
Here's the latest GoGamer.com 48 Hour Madness (yes it's all PC this time too)

:pc: Dark Star One - $27.90 (save 68%)
:pc: Prey - $29.90 (save 34%)
:pc: Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich - $5.90 (save 60%)
:pc: Unreal Tournament 2004 DVD Edition - $9.90 (save 60%)

:pc: Merc Gaming Keyboard - $24.90 after $15 off coupon (coupon code: MercMadness)

EDIT: WAIT! There IS a non-PC thing:
:360: The Outfit - $24.90 (save 50%)

And as always the GoGamer.com FREE Game:
Order any three or more games and you will receive Seven Kingdoms 2 for PC FREE! Order up to three games and get fast FedEx 2 Day shipping for just $6.99. Use Dirt Cheap shipping for up to two games for just $2.59

[quote name='Number83']Does The Outfit really suck that bad, as I've heard? For $24.90 it's tempting...[/quote]

I loved the SP missions and for $24.90 its so worth it. Not sure how many people play online still but it was fun.

Outfit is fan-fucking-tastic online, SP it sucks. If you thought SP was good... you missed the best part.

I've played the hell out of that game. It only really sucks if you're not very smart. Its strategy first, 3rd person shooter 2nd.

Waiting till its $20 bucks is a bad move though, by that time NO ONE will be playing it online.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Outfit is fan-fucking-tastic online, SP it sucks. If you thought SP was good... you missed the best part.

I've played the hell out of that game. It only really sucks if you're not very smart. Its strategy first, 3rd person shooter 2nd.

Waiting till its $20 bucks is a bad move though, by that time NO ONE will be playing it online.[/QUOTE]Also the content pack for The Outfit was recently made free.

[quote name='spree4567']$30 is a good price for Prey, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

If you didn't get it for free with that CC glitch, then $30 isn't bad.

[quote name='AtlusParker']Also the content pack for The Outfit was recently made free.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up!

My totatl was $30.69 with 2 day shipping. I picked up UT, Freedom Force and No One Lives Forever 2. I guess they just add that other free game into it.

bread's done
Back