Right Stuf 40% Manga Entertainment Sale

the only manga i'd spent money on even after reading it online is one piece though.

It's anime by the company, Manga Entertainment. I'm pretty sure no company distributes actual manga on DVDs and UMDs.

Karas 1 & 2 (Pre-order) for $12 each, not bad at all. But im wondering if TRSI is gonna charge extra shipping when they ship volume 2.

Even if it was 40% off their manga, its still more expensive than Alphacraze.

[quote name='eshbums']Street Fighter II Uncut...here I come![/quote]
It's $10.80 + $3 shipping with this sale. Unless you are planning to spend over $49 (to get free shipping), you might as well order it from DDD for $11.99 and get free shipping. Hopefully Manga titles will be included in the 20% sale this fall - that's when I plan to pick it up.

[quote name='Bezerker']Karas 1 & 2 (Pre-order) for $12 each, not bad at all. But im wondering if TRSI is gonna charge extra shipping when they ship volume 2.[/QUOTE]

They will if you ship UPS. The couriers charge them extra to ship seperately, so they'll either hold voume 1 till 2 releases, or bill you extra to ship the other one. (Or so I was told.)

If you use USPS tho'- no extra! :D

Hey people -- buy Ghost in the Shell (movie and series) and KARAS.

And buy Speed Grapher on the side. It's not on sale, but it's damn good.

What the hell? Did Karas vol 2 get a major delay or something? I thought it was supposed to come out in a month but now the date is next year

if the damn Ghost in the Shell: SAC Vol. 6 SE wasn't STILL so expensive i'd buy into it...i've been trying to find it for under $20 for FOREVER...i need it to complete my collection of the first season

They couldnt get all of the Special Features for Karas 2 in time so they knocked the date back to April or September 2007 (im seeing 2 different dates on different sites).

I honestly couldnt give a damn about the special features, at least not when it causes the release to be knocked back an entire year.

As far as Karas second half being animated or not, if it has been animated it has yet to see a Japanese release. The original Japanese Karas website only mentions volumes 1-3 which was what we got already on the first US DVD. Popular region 2 dvd stores like CDJapan have nothing listed for Karas besides these 3 episodes. So if Manga is going to release the rest of the series then odds are the Japanese release is on its way soon, but nobody really seems to know for sure what is going on in Japan with regards to the series.

I'm normally a RightStuf fan, but I'm gonna have to pass this one up. I just hit the DDD B1G1 free sale for the first six episodes of Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd Gig.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105289

[quote name='animemaniac14']if the damn Ghost in the Shell: SAC Vol. 6 SE wasn't STILL so expensive i'd buy into it...i've been trying to find it for under $20 for FOREVER...i need it to complete my collection of the first season[/QUOTE]
see above

bread's done
Back