Microbead Body Pillow (Fom, HugOO, Mogu)?

Greetard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I've been looking for a full-size Fom body pillow (from Brookstone) or HugOO body pillow (from Sharper Image) for ages, but it seems that they've discontinued the larger versions. Brookstone still sells the small Fom Furee Junior, and Sharper Image has a new HugOO/Contour pillow hybrid, but they just aren't the same.

I've seen some wierd Mogu pillows on Ebay too, but I'm not really interested in the shaped pillows.

Can someone help me out?

I have a full body pillow, but it's not microbead. It's a normal pillow, filled with some odd material. Feels good, though. Got it from Costco.

If your mind is really set on a microbead body pillow, there are two ways you can go.

1) Get a bunch of smaller ones, and sow them together to make one large one. That's what I did, and it ended up around $40 cheapaer than a large one. Needless to say, it doesn't look as nice.

2) I just searched Google and found a bunch of stuff. Here's an appealing site: http://www.firstlineindustries.com/cushiepillows.html

Seems that the body pillows actually aren't that expensive. Only 22.99. Huh. Sure, it's not Fom, but hell, I'll bet it's just as good.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

bread's done
Back