Any suggestion on student loans?

iflabs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I took out private loans from last year that required interests to be paid while in school. Those payments are a tad annoying.

Does anyone have the slightest idea or suggestion on loans that gives you the option to defer in-school interest payments until graduation?

Yeah, unsubsidized loans suck, but it seems that if you can't demonstrate a financial need, you will have to make those interest payments while attending school. I just took out my first student loan through the financial aid office at my college... I'm officially in debt! yay!

You want a Stafford loan. In my case, I didnt have to begin repaying until six months after I had graduated college. If this holds true for everyone I dont know. I received my loan through AES (American Education Services).

I little off topic but remember to pay your loans. Defaulting on a student loan, according to Suze Orman, is just as bad as having a foreclosure or car repo on your credit file.

[quote name='Maklershed']You want a Stafford loan. In my case, I didnt have to begin repaying until six months after I had graduated college. If this holds true for everyone I dont know. I received my loan through AES (American Education Services).[/QUOTE]

I submitted my FAFSA and got my awards. I didn't see a Stafford loan on it. Do they have to offer it to you on your FAFSA to be eligible?

bread's done
Back