Dead or Alive 4 NEW-- $39.99 EB/GS

mrcheapo11

CAGiversary!
Just got a new email from EBgames and it said the following:
"The very first fighting game for the Xbox 360 was Dead or Alive 4. To celebrate that distinction, the price has been slashed $20 to $39.99. Infusing new characters with old favorites, utilize Xbox Live to take part in global online tournaments featuring voice and text chat. Dead or Alive 4 is available at your local EB Games or online. Bonus calendar is only available with online orders "
Seems like a good deal for it, since it is new and is both online and B&M. I am getting a 360 really soon so I am wondering if this would be a nice game to start out with.

Note: When you do a search for Dead or Alive on the websites(EB or GS) it will say $60, but when you click the product it is $40, they just haven't updated it yet.

P.S. All of you have a happy Maddenoliday!

that was a relatively fast price drop. Wasn't doa3 $49.99 for a couple years before it became PH?

The single player can be infuriating thanks to a mega-cheap boss. But multiplayer, especially the offline multiplayer, is great fun.

Good to see some 360 games coming down in price.

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

I just traded a lot of games to buy me this game and now is $39.99 sucks, sucks , sucks.............

:bomb:

I bought a used copy 44.99 last week but now I'm glad I returned it 2 days later to exchange for Oblivion Collector. I figured this game will drop its price soon since DOAX 2 is supposed to come out in November.

[quote name='VGI-Shinobi']I bought a used copy 44.99 last week but now I'm glad I returned it 2 days later to exchange for Oblivion Collector. I figured this game will drop its price soon since DOAX 2 is supposed to come out in November.[/quote]

even though they are 2 completely different games?

[quote name='anomynous']still not worth it[/quote]
QFT. I regret getting that as my first game. Played it for all of 5hrs. Hasn't left the shelf since.

[quote name='CappyCobra']QFT. I regret getting that as my first game. Played it for all of 5hrs. Hasn't left the shelf since.[/quote]

ill take it :D

bread's done
Back