Stab Yourself in the FoOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predator21281

CAGiversary!
That's the password they have to do in order to prove your a member of one of the King's soldiers in my upcoming screenplay, "Time to Travel."

Horrible title. Mine would have been waaay better. Not that you guys will ever know. Did I tell mention, I hate you guys.

Also, I have no short term memory. I bought an ice cream from the store. They stuck it in my shopping bag but then I completely forgot about it. So when I went to put everything away I found it melted all over the other stuff :cry:

[quote name='Xevious']Nice OTT thread title! (Obviously, DCFox disagrees with me - but thats ok. Its a free country)[/quote]
But you make a convincing argument. Maybe it is a nice OTT thread title. You've left me with a lot to think about :whistle2:k

I was only kidding about hating this thread and everybody else, anyways. I love you guys :grouphug:

Pimp My Ride never ceases to amaze me in terms of idiocy. They turned one dude's car into a rolling recording studio.

*shakes head*

Oh yeah, you know those boxes they have on some gameshows that blow money up in the air...yeah, they put that in the rear-window. So just in case people weren't breaking in to steal the recording shit, how about the money in the rear-window...even if it's 1s, people will break-in.

I still can't do Cowboys from Hell on hard. I almost threw my guitar controller in a fit of rage...

But I cant complain too much. I had a wicked easy day, and I'm going to end with with a protein shake, trail mix, and some Starcraft.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Pimp My Ride never ceases to amaze me in terms of idiocy. They turned one dude's car into a rolling recording studio.

*shakes head*

Oh yeah, you know those boxes they have on some gameshows that blow money up in the air...yeah, they put that in the rear-window. So just in case people weren't breaking in to steal the recording shit, how about the money in the rear-window...even if it's 1s, people will break-in.[/quote]

Yea that's really ridicolous. Everytime I watch this show, I just think they might as well paint "STEAL ME" on the back bumper with all the unecessary expensive shit they install in the car.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Yea that's really ridicolous. Everytime I watch this show, I just think they might as well paint "STEAL ME" on the back bumper with all the unecessary expensive shit they install in the car.[/quote]
You mean I don't need a popcorn machine inside of a fishtank inside my glove compartment?

I always wanted the car from the Simpsoms when Homer designed a car with his brother Herb. I just want the gumball machine.

I'm still watching Pimp my Ride and now I'm thinking WHY THE fuck WOULD ANYBODY WANT A LAPTOP IN THE TRUNK OF THEIR CAR IN PLAIN VIEW THROUGH THE REAR WINDOW???

What a stupid waste of technology and trunk space.

[quote name='Purple Flames']I'm still watching Pimp my Ride and now I'm thinking WHY THE fuck WOULD ANYBODY WANT A LAPTOP IN THE TRUNK OF THEIR CAR IN PLAIN VIEW THROUGH TE REAR WINDOW???

What a stupid waste of technology and trunk space.[/quote]
That show is fake.

The first day of school tomorow. What a drag. Hopefully I can change my schedule so I leave at 11:10 am.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']
That show is fake.
[/quote]

I'm seriously starting to think so, because not only are the modification excessive, but the condition of the car beforehand just seems way too exaggerated to be real. I mean I've seen some lemons in my day, some the shit I see people driving on the show just seems way to excessively broken down.

[quote name='Purple Flames']I'm seriously starting to think so, because not only are the modification excessive, but the condition of the car beforehand just seems way too exaggerated to be real. I mean I've seen some lemons in my day, some the shit I see people driving on the show just seems way to excessively broken down.[/quote]someone should buy a shit car off of Craigslist and mail that in and get onto Pimp My Ride.
The our CAG spy can report the truth of the show in question.

[quote name='LiquidNight']someone should buy a shit car off of Craigslist and mail that in and get onto Pimp My Ride.
The our CAG spy can report the truth of the show in question.[/quote]

The fakest part of the show is when X-to the-Z knocks on their door to 'suprise' them, shit if I see a black dude in corn rows rolling up on my lawn with a fucking T.V. crew, I know his ass is there.

I have come to the conclusion that anyone over the age of 35 or so should not be able to go to college unless they sign a contract that says that they will not say a fucking word during class.

Just a thought.

[quote name='AK85']I have come to the conclusion that anyone over the age of 35 or so should not be able to go to college unless they sign a contract that says that they will not say a fucking word during class.

Just a thought.[/QUOTE]

That used to bug me too.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I really hope my wrist decides to stop being a douche bag by Thursday so I can bowl with my buddies. I doubt it, though.[/QUOTE]

Are you wearing a wrist support? I feel they work pretty well, as I've had my share of wrist problems, being a frequent tennis player.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I really hope my wrist decides to stop being a douche bag by Thursday so I can bowl with my buddies. I doubt it, though.[/quote]

....I'm gonna take the high road on this one ;)

I always felt bad for the profs who had to pretend to be pals just because they were the same age, even though everyone else could tell they hated them just as much as everyone else in the room.

EDIT: Wow that sentence sucks. But I'm not sure how to fix it. fuck it, I'm sure it's somewhat legible. :lol:

The Rescue Me season finale is just blah. I'm really disappointed, I think they blew their load too soon last week.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Last three seconds of this weeks CAGcast.... ZOOOWOOONNNNNEEEE!!!!![/QUOTE]
That's that ol' gangsta shit.

[quote name='jmcc']Wait, what's the beef with people in their 30s+ in school?[/QUOTE]

Most of the time, they're just ridiculous people who don't know when to shut up.

Okay. That may have been the craziest ending to a season finale ever on Rescue Me. I can't believe we're gonna have to wait till next summer to see the fallout from that.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Most of the time, they're just ridiculous people who don't know when to shut up.[/QUOTE]Yes, that's everyone ages 20-40. I guess I just tune it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back