Battlefield 2 Deluxe

writimagination

CAGiversary!
Best Buy has it for 40 bucks. The Deluxe version includes the special forces expansion for those who don't know. Being that BF2 on its own is still 40 and SF is 20 this seems like a really good deal. Just wondered if anyone has spotted this bundle version of the game anywhere else for a better deal.

A while back they had both BF2 and SF expansion for 10 bucks at half price books. I really shouldn't have passed it up but I had just gotten a DS and was pretty broke so any penny spent on a game would go towards the DS and I already had too many other PC games I had yet to play.

2142 will be out in a few months so it seems like this game should drop in price some more, but its popularity has hardly faded so I can understand why it can still fetch a higher price.

[quote name='writimagination']Just wondered if anyone has spotted this bundle version of the game anywhere else for a better deal.
[/quote]
I am requesting a deal. I was stating that I was already aware of the Best Buy deal and wondered if a better deal existed.

I actually swung by Half Price Books after work tonight and they had a copy of BF2 for 17 bucks. I went ahead and got it thinking I'll get SF later on down the road. Got home only to realize there's no motherfreaking key. So I'm gonna have to take it back and they only give store credit. It's not so bad because they had a ton of new PC games so I'm sure I'll find something to use the credit on. Just sucks because I still want BF2 so that's just an extra 20 bucks I don't really need to be spending.

[quote name='Kayden']GGC do not work on PC games as they aren't in the system as "video game software".

The terminals wont even accept the coupon.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't? What the hell is up with that?! It's a video game, it's software, some mother-fucker must pay for this!!!

bread's done
Back