Survivor Horror Collectors, San Jose, CA

Mospeada_21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Stopped by today. Saw:

GC Resident Evil RE (non-PC) pre-owned $9.99. 1 copy.

PS2 Silent Hill 2 (non-GH) pre-owned $19.95. 1 copy. disc perfect, in DVD case though, cover and instructions original.

Streetlight Records
980 S Bascom Ave.
San Jose, CA
408-292-1404

Good luck! Early bird gets the worm.

PS The hunt for MvC2 on PS2 continues......

[quote name='Mospeada_21']Stopped by today. Saw:

GC Resident Evil RE (non-PC) pre-owned $9.99. 1 copy.

PS2 Silent Hill 2 (non-GH) pre-owned $19.95. 1 copy. disc perfect, in DVD case though, cover and instructions original.

Streetlight Records
980 S Bascom Ave.
San Jose, CA
408-292-1404

Good luck! Early bird gets the worm.

PS The hunt for MvC2 on PS2 continues......[/quote]

I don't know much about Resident Evil but I know the GH version of SH2 is the one you want to get.. it's got the added mini-quest.

Also, the PS2 version of MvsC2 is the worst one of the 3 console ports.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I don't know much about Resident Evil but I know the GH version of SH2 is the one you want to get.. it's got the added mini-quest.

Also, the PS2 version of MvsC2 is the worst one of the 3 console ports.[/QUOTE]

which is the best version to get then?

DC version is hands down the best one. The PS2 version was choppy and slow. The DC version plays very close to the arcade version.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Those are the prices Gamestop has for those games, are they not?[/QUOTE]

yes, they are; for now anyways.

and have you tried clicking on product availability for your area?

plus, it's tougher to find them in the original release versions (non-PC or non-GH).

and EB/GameStop no longer guarantees completeness (box and instructions).

geesh......(obviously you are not a collector).

Is the ps2 ver of MVC2 really that bad? Haven't really notice any slowdowns (then again, I'm not THAT good yet)

In any case, I would guess the xbox ver of MVC2 would be better right (since it has better hardware than ps2)?

[quote name='Mospeada_21']yes, they are; for now anyways.

and have you tried clicking on product availability for your area?

plus, it's tougher to find them in the original release versions (non-PC or non-GH).

and EB/GameStop no longer guarantees completeness (box and instructions).

geesh......(obviously you are not a collector).[/quote]

GH SH2 > non-GH SH2

[quote name='Mospeada_21']geesh......(obviously you are not a collector).[/quote]

No, I'm not. Used to be, but it got to the point where I just wanted the game and didn't care if it was a GH or not.

As for EB/Gamestop not having cases & manuals, this is why I check before taking them up to the counter. I might not care about the GH status, but if I'm paying $10 or more for a game, it better have the case & instructions.

[quote name='Kyo']In any case, I would guess the xbox ver of MVC2 would be better right (since it has better hardware than ps2)?[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily. The Xbox version I heard is quite choppy. Also I read that there are some serious cropping issues on the Xbox version.

The Dreamcast version is still the best one to get. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Dreamcast use the same tech that was in the Naomi boards in the arcade? Making any game running on the board a pretty solid port to the DC.

bread's done
Back