Enchanted Arms coming to PS3

Actually it is From Software. Seeing how it probably didnt do too well in Japan with the low number of x360 owner, it make sense.

[quote name='62t']Actually it is From Software. Seeing how it probably didnt do too well in Japan with the low number of x360 owner, it make sense.[/quote]
Ubisoft published it (in the U.S. at least).

Yes for all 500,000 people who will own PS3's this holiday season. Seriously no PS3 game released until 4th quarter of next year will sell really well. They haven't even started making PS3s yet. Nothing but bad news for Sony.

I have a feeling this and some other games will be cancelled since by the time theres enough PS3's out there worldwide there will be to much competition and it will be 2+ years old.

[quote name='2Fast']Ubisoft published it (in the U.S. at least).[/QUOTE]

Ubi Soft localized it & published it in the US, true - but it's not like they had a say in porting it. The developer would have to be the one to decide that.

I'm happy to hear this, since I think it's a great game. A larger audience for it means a bigger possibility of a sequel.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']360's only RPG so far is coming to another system? Another reason for me to wait on buying one.[/QUOTE]
Forget about Oblivion? And now sony fans can play a game with a gay guy in it

Nobody didn't see this coming? It's fucking Ubisoft, expect them to find a way to put the game on the Wii as well as the DS, PSP, anything else they can squeeze an extra dollar out of.

Ubisoft is very quickly becoming into another EA.

From Software may have made it but I'm going to take a risk and say that Ubisoft has a hand in porting it over, a rather large hand, since this game is going to be $$$ in the bank for PS3 owners starved for an RPG, same as it was on the 360.

Hey cool, this is just what we needed! A shitty RPG on a system that's guaranteed to have a lot of great ones!

Seriously, most games that come out didn't need to be made... this is one of them.

[quote name='Chacrana']Hey cool, this is just what we needed! A shitty RPG on a system that's guaranteed to have a lot of great ones!

Seriously, most games that come out didn't need to be made... this is one of them.[/QUOTE]
QFT

bread's done
Back