CAG on your cell phone?

EggViper

CAGiversary!
i think it'd b cool if v could check the newest deals while were out, not to mention post when u c a good deal and have all the detials. or is it even possible to have some kind of forum running on cell phones?

Hmm...doesn't CAG have a setup so you'll be IMed when a new deal is posted? And don't some cell phones run Instant Messenger?

Putting two and two together... :D

It wouldn't work for everyone, but it's a possible solution.

You'd have to setup a special WAP portion for the website. As for the IM... Better get the standard one working 100% before you add cellphone functionality to it. And with all these morons applying a warning to the bot... *sigh* You get the picture.

[quote name='EggViper']i think it'd b cool if v could check the newest deals while were out, not to mention post when u c a good deal and have all the detials. or is it even possible to have some kind of forum running on cell phones?[/quote]

(The exact question I was about to ask, like 6 months later :( )
... any updates on a possibility of a cag wap site or text messaging in the near or far future

php can run wml. set up the index.php to check what browers you are from, its its a wireless browers, it will redirect to index.wml or whatever. Im going to do it for dragonlordfrodo.com get teh lates blog entry on the road!

If this happened, my life would grind to a halt. CAG takes enough of my time as is. I don't need it encompassing every aspect of my life. That being said, it would be awesome.

I was thinking the exact same thing after the whole overstock.com madness. Luckily I did get in on that, but I have a feeling it won't go through. I started thinking about all the other great deals I missed out on like the GBA SP for $49.99 or the GBA and e-reader for $30 something..

Hey, cna you post to cag from your cell? Suppsoedly there's a site out there that lets you instantly post text and pictures from camera phones.

Imagine being in BB or CC amnd being able to post a pick of exactly what they have or your receipt or something like that.

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']didnt defender do that just a week or two ago????[/quote]

Yup, I just dowloaded a simpler template.

I'm never using wireless internet again because I added it to my plan for $3.99/m (supposed to use minutes instead of data transfer) anyway, it didn't work, and so now I'm looking at $50 in wireless internet charges (and the next bill is going to be even worse)
damn those free cell phone games...

I tried to access the site but T-mobile is trying to charge me for it. fuck that. I'm not going to pay them for content they don't provide.

bread's done
Back