Milpitas, CA Wal-Mart YMMV Clearance

Mospeada_21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
very surprised didn't see this posted on CAG, yet, so here it goes.

located at McCarthy Ranch Dr in Milpitas, this particular Wal-Mart (YMMV) appears to have a 'special display case' setup to clearance XBox, PS2, and GameCube titles. ALL magically priced at $5 each.

Only select titles are in this case. And most decent choices have been sold out, but flavors differ for folks so it may be worth your while to check it out.

My guess is this IS the 'display case' they have choosen to migrate all 'pre-gen' titles to once PS3 and Wii roll-out. So logically, I think more and more titles from XBox, PS2, and GameCube will appear in this 'display case' as time moves on. I also think this is a new setup that appeared in the last 2 weeks or so.

Display case located on furthest right; near electronics department entrance. Happy hunting!

might check it out... like now.... give me a minute to shower.

thanks OP, i'll try to look ang not buy anything coz, i'm gonna head up to CompUSA Stonestown (like finally) to the clearance.

off I go.

Well if you like deer shootin' games, this is the clearance for you. I was only able to pick up Killzone. and they had Luigi's Mansion on clearance! DAMNIT!

[quote name='musicnoteless']Well if you like deer shootin' games, this is the clearance for you. I was only able to pick up Killzone. and they had Luigi's Mansion on clearance! DAMNIT![/quote]

they did? wow. oh well, i haven't gone yet, i'm practically doing other stuff. grrr..

i just got back. yeah i knew it wasn't really a good selection, the only title I was interested was Wave Race Blue :gc:

they got Medal of Honor: Rising Sun :gc: on display. from the price sticker, I say they've had those since Wednesday. (09/06/2006, according to the sticker)

bread's done
Back