how long does the smell of your average stink bomb last?

A

Apossum

Just curious. I got some of your typical practical joke-grade, sulfur smelling stink bombs. :)

Some kid threw one down in my high school Sophomore year, and it smelled for quite a while. The radius of the stench was impressive, too.

[quote name='Apossum']Sweet![/QUOTE]

Yep, they had to call in the janitor for the smell to go away. The best part of the whole scenario was knowing it was going to happen, and watching for everyone's hilarious expressions of disgust.

stink bombs are nothing.
For real stink, get a carton of milk, leave it outside your fridge and shake it everyday for a few months. Some idiot friends of mine did that and they stank up an entire damn hallway for a full day.
They were dumb enough to let it explode right in front of them, and one threw up cause the stench was so bad.

[quote name='rabbitt']Yep, they had to call in the janitor for the smell to go away. The best part of the whole scenario was knowing it was going to happen, and watching for everyone's hilarious expressions of disgust.[/QUOTE]

awesome. this bodes well for my use of it.

I live right over a bar and when I get home on the weekends, it's still loud as hell out there and goes on till about 2:30 AM. Even with an Air Conditioner and a humidifier going, as well as ear plugs, it's still kinda loud.

There's a crowd in front that literally blocks the street and the cops don't do anything about it. So I thought I'd try and take the law in to my own hands. It's a shame I don't have a video camera. It probably won't do the trick, but it's going to be fucking hilarious :D

[quote name='LiquidNight']stink bombs are nothing.
For real stink, get a carton of milk, leave it outside your fridge and shake it everyday for a few months. Some idiot friends of mine did that and they stank up and entire damn hallday for a full day.
They were dumb enough to let it explode right in front of them, and one threw up cause the stench was so bad.[/QUOTE]

That sounds awesome, but I don't think I'll be leaving any milk out in my apartment ;-)

When I was in middle school, our cafeteria was closed for a couple months for renovations (read: asbestos removal), so we had to be broken up into groups and used class rooms on one of the wings of the building.

Anyway, they made the mistake of offering deviled eggs on the lunch menu two days before our long Christmas break. Deviled eggs which were then strategically hidden in various cabinets and drawers of the room. *That* didn't smell good when we came back in January.

[quote name='Apossum']awesome. this bodes well for my use of it.

I live right over a bar and when I get home on the weekends, it's still loud as hell out there and goes on till about 2:30 AM. Even with an Air Conditioner and a humidifier going, as well as ear plugs, it's still kinda loud.

There's a crowd in front that literally blocks the street and the cops don't do anything about it. So I thought I'd try and take the law in to my own hands. It's a shame I don't have a video camera. It probably won't do the trick, but it's going to be fucking hilarious :D[/quote]

You can't get away with it every night though. Maybe the first night. But not every night.

[quote name='Xevious']You can't get away with it every night though. Maybe the first night. But not every night.[/QUOTE]

of course not. I'm only getting one pack of them, so we'll probably drop all 3 at once. Can't decide whether to drop them from the window or discretely smash them while walking by....

I need to get a DV-cam from someone. it might make for a good vid :)

psh can't we be more creative...back when Amazon had the 10,000 ladybugs(for farming purpose) for like $20, I contemplated getting it and releasing it in the school. But a crate full of squirrels...that would be insanely awesome.

[quote name='dastly75']psh can't we be more creative...back when Amazon had the 10,000 ladybugs(for farming purpose) for like $20, I contemplated getting it and releasing it in the school. But a crate full of squirrels...that would be insanely awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to be subtle....I can't pour 10,000 lady bugs out my window subtly. The ladybugs sound awesome, but I just want to get a reaction and create some unpleasantness, not terrorize them :lol:

bread's done
Back