What do you like about the CAGcast ?

Richlough

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Instead of complaining [which we are all so good at] ,
I thought Cheapy D and Wombat ought to know what they are doing right .
So let them know what's not wrong with the CAGcast .

I like the always different intro music , it remindes me when Dennis Miller used to host Weekend Update on SNL .
He always played something different as well as good .

The "never know what it's gonna be , or if they'll even have one , but they usually do , outro" even though I hate when the CAGcast is over .
Always good for a laugh .

Honestly, the fact that it's mostly 360-centric right now. When the other consoles come out, my interest in the show may wane, since the show's format will likely shift a bit.

Also like the fact that because I'm around here a decent amount, I don't feel like there's anything they talk about that I don't "get" or whatever.

It's a script? I thought it was just like a plan of things to cover.

I love the little opinions on 360 games, I mean I know its sad but I'll believe something Cheapy and Wombat say (or mayeb Gabe and Tycho) over IGN or Gamespot.

I also like the humour, its a very funny show.

[quote name='McBacon']It's a script? I thought it was just like a plan of things to cover.

I love the little opinions on 360 games, I mean I know its sad but I'll believe something Cheapy and Wombat say (or mayeb Gabe and Tycho) over IGN or Gamespot.

I also like the humour, its a very funny show.[/QUOTE]

You are right its an outline, most of it is cheapy cutting and pasting the cagbag

I like Wombats humor the most, though it would be nice if they could ease up a little on all the 360 coverage and focus a little more on other things.

its a great show and i look forward to getting home after work for a new cagcast to listen to as i browse the forums/web.

I think it will only get better when the ps3 and wii launch.

i like any show or review where peopel give their honest opinions on games without preferential byass and they tend to do that most times especially wombat.aside from that maybe they could do more reviews on games that are exclusives to diff countries im always curious abotu games that we never get to see in america.

and i like that they joke around with each other about their lives and what not like cheapy being bald and wombat having to sniff cream for a living lol.

It's the honest, casual nature of the show that I enjoy. Cheapy and Wombat have a natural rapport, and they buy their own games like we do. So I'm going to identify a lot more with what they have to say, rather than some "game journalist" that gets all their shit for free and deals with games as work.

It's a big plus that the guys have good radio voices; nothing's worse than having some retard droning and mumbling their way through a podcast.

the main people who post on message boards are the ones who complain, im not being rude but its pretty much a well known fact, most of those enjoying the cagcast (such as myself) dont make nearly as much effort as those who flame. I know people leave kind words for cheapy and wombat about the show, but it often gets overshadowed by the crying forum whores.

I think the show is great, ive never really had an episode that made me say "that one ruined the series" some are different than others, in a good way.

[quote name='KaneRobot']
Also like the fact that because I'm around here a decent amount, I don't feel like there's anything they talk about that I don't "get" or whatever.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

I like all the segments of the CAGcast, but the Your Man in Japan segment stands out a bit because I like hearing Cheapy's stories, especially the one on CAGcast #33.

bread's done
Back