Paris Hilton 'Why Am I Famous?' by Banksy

That's gotta feel good for Paris... No one is buying the original CD for $15 but people are willing to shell out $800 for an altered CD that's making fun of her.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']That's gotta feel good for Paris... No one is buying the original CD for $15 but people are willing to shell out $800 for an altered CD that's making fun of her.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']That's gotta feel good for Paris... No one is buying the original CD for $15 but people are willing to shell out $800 for an altered CD that's making fun of her.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, well Banksy ought to be a more famous than her. He has a lot of talent and definately isn't a attention whore. People are always trying to find a way to get a hold of his street art, and are willing to pay big bucks for it. The Paris CD's are easily his most accessible work.

[quote name='Matrix2k3']Banksy and Danger Mouse collaborating=Awesomness.[/QUOTE]

Word. I had never heard of Banksy before now. Checking out his website made me an instant... 'fan' if you will.

bread's done
Back