REFURBISHED SNES SYSTEM 37.49

rally9x

CAGiversary!
EBgames.com have "refurbished" snes systems for 49.99 but for some reason the aff25 code is working so the total comes to $37.49. Not a bad deal for what I think is the best console ever. With the dreamcast for 10 dollar deal lately you could have a dreamcast and an SNES for under 50 dollars. I don't care what anyone says but we live in a pretty good world if you can own a SNES and dreamcast for under 50 bucks. They also have refurb ps2 drives that come to like 50 bucks. Not a great deal but a deal nontheless.

21 SNES's left
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/232155.asp
Ohh and I think this is my first posted deal so I look forword to being ripped apart ;)

but since it's refurbished, that mean's it's basically as good as new assuming nintendo refurbed it. I'm assuming they did since those prices are so high.

i got one from free from some chick. she was like oh i have Snes (she overheard me talking about it to my nintendo freak friend) im like yea wish i had one. So she gave me it the next day

yeah I watch ebay carefully so I know this is a fairly good deal. You COULD do better on ebay but you would have to sit and snipe probably. Girls can be funny...I was going to get a toploading NES from a friends sister and she ended up selling it to a guy for 20 dollars. Go ahead...cry for me guys. Now shes always begging me to borrow her an NES because she misses it.

The SNES is a great system. I'd recommend buying one now. I wouldn't be surprised if a few years down the road getting an SNES for $50 would be a deal.

I saw two used ones for 5 bucks each at Thrift Store earlier, almost picked them up but they where really dirty, both outside and in. I might just do it anyways. There was only one AC Adapter though, and they wanted 4 bucks for the RF tuner heh

I'm glad mine just had minimal yellowing, the bottom part, I've seen ones like the ones yesterday they wehre almost all yellow

I'm glad mine just had minimal yellowing, the bottom part, I've seen ones like the ones yesterday they wehre almost all yellow

Haha, I was just looking at mine the other day (hasn't been hooked up in like 7 years) and I was wondering if it was the light, or if it really had turned yellow. I couldn't figure out why the hell it'd be yellow though... but yeah, mine is pretty bad, hah.

Drahken
The A/V hookups that come with the gamecube or n64 also work for the SNES. So I assume that the same RF adaptor for the SNES would work for all systems, in case you have any of the others, its easy to swap.

yea, i hate it when they turn yellow like old school adidas. :D well, im planning to get it from ebay. worth the shipping if u can find a good deal

Yeah I just bought one off ebay. I paid a bit much but it's the newer mini ones and it came complete so I'm not too sad about it!

[quote name='Arakias']Drahken
The A/V hookups that come with the gamecube or n64 also work for the SNES. So I assume that the same RF adaptor for the SNES would work for all systems, in case you have any of the others, its easy to swap.[/quote]

I know but i just tought it was funny they wanted 4 dollars for an RF adapter. and 5 for the system.

bread's done
Back