PSP: Gitaroo-Man Live! 19.90 (import) + others...

Thats a pretty good price for Gitaroo Man...I dont think it will matter much if its in Japanese, its not like it has a real story or anything.

Thanks, wanted to try Portable Island: Tenohira Resort for a long time, gotta get it for this price. :applause:

neone know if this game has english support? or is it strictly japanese? i would like to get it but if i do, id like 2 b able to understand it.

Bomberman Blast Squadron - Is this coming out in the U.S. or is it just a different name for the Bomberman PSP game that came out here? If it's a Japanese exclusive, I definitely want it.

Gitaroo man and that portable island game look cool. Is there a lot of Japanese in them?
I was lucky when I got Talkman and IQ Mania. Mostly in english and it had a quick reference card with all the english options for menus and stuff.

LOL in Portable Island you can use the PSP as a ukelele and a dru machine

http://portableisland.namco-ch.net/

(click on the far right icon on the bottom then the white PSP that the guy is holding to watch video)

[quote name='Sinistar']Gitaroo man and that portable island game look cool. Is there a lot of Japanese in them?
I was lucky when I got Talkman and IQ Mania. Mostly in english and it had a quick reference card with all the english options for menus and stuff.

LOL in Portable Island you can use the PSP as a ukelele and a dru machine

http://portableisland.namco-ch.net/

(click on the far right icon on the bottom then the white PSP that the guy is holding to watch video)[/QUOTE]

i was wondering about Portable Island myself. it looks like you really dont do that much in the game. its like a self-sustaining Sims, but with an Animal Crossing tranquility.

i dunno, thats alot to assume just from the screenshots. i'm hoping someone will have info on it soon tho, so cheap... so tempting... *drool*

Bomberman Blast Squadron probably won't make it to the US - it's not the same game as Bomberman Portable.

It's unique take is that the Bombermen are all sentai heroes now - Power Rangers, in other words. Neat new style. But you can also play with blocky old-school characters too. It supports single-disc multiplayer, and functions as an extra disc for IQ Mania's multiplayer as well.

You can also get it for $20 at Frye's, but this is a fantastic deal.

[quote name='eastx'] and functions as an extra disc for IQ Mania's multiplayer as well.

You can also get it for $20 at Frye's, but this is a fantastic deal.[/quote]

WHat do you mean by extra disc for IQ multiplayer? I haven't tried it yet. What type of multiplayer modes are there?

I'm not sure how IQ Mania's multiplayer works, but I know the multiplayer code for the game is on Blast Squadron and vice versa, so they can be used with each other.

[quote name='eastx']I'm not sure how IQ Mania's multiplayer works, but I know the multiplayer code for the game is on Blast Squadron and vice versa, so they can be used with each other.[/quote]

Cool.. I'll have to try the game sharing mode for IQ with my roomate sometime since he doesn't have a copy of the UMD.

bread's done
Back