Animal Crossing: Wild World Thread #2!!

RAMSTORIA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
ok, so i just moved, i have my internet and router all up now. so i was setting up my new router settings and my gf and i tested our connection to make sure it worked. so we got on wifi and connected with eachother to make sure it worked (and it does so ill be playing more, especially with my pretty black ds) anyway...

so i got a letter in the mail (in the game) and its from nintendo, it talks about star fox command and it has the ARWING attatched. so woot. free arwing, so get online asap because i dont know when they started or when theyll stop it.

Anyone got any of this stuff?

Furniture:

Lefty Lucky Cat
Medicine Chest
Modern Wardrobe
Siphon
Jukebox
Lily-Pad Table
Rock Guitar

Red Corner
Blue Corner
Ringside Seating
Boxing Ring Mat

Satellite
Lunar Rover
Moon
Rocket
Lunar Horizon
Lunar Surface

Orange Cone
Traffic Cone
Saw Horse
Detour Arrow
Manhole Cover
Steam Roller
Blue Tarp
Closed Road

If you do, PM me a list of stuff you're looking for and we can do a trade!

[quote name='yukine']Anyone got any of this stuff?

Furniture:

Lefty Lucky Cat
Medicine Chest
Modern Wardrobe
Siphon
Jukebox
Lily-Pad Table
Rock Guitar

Red Corner
Blue Corner
Ringside Seating
Boxing Ring Mat

Satellite
Lunar Rover
Moon
Rocket
Lunar Horizon
Lunar Surface

Orange Cone
Traffic Cone
Saw Horse
Detour Arrow
Manhole Cover
Steam Roller
Blue Tarp
Closed Road

If you do, PM me a list of stuff you're looking for and we can do a trade![/QUOTE]

yeah, I think I have a bit of those... possibly half the stuff. I can probably get the stuff this friday since today and tommorow will wipe me out with my long school days. Hit me up with a PM on friday for a possible meet up later this friday.

So my new town tune is officially the coolest thing ever. Not sure if it was intentional or not, but I chose Genji's town tune on the last La-Di-Day, and it's nearly exactly what the main character in the movie Tokyo Drifter sings to himself.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']yeah, I think I have a bit of those... possibly half the stuff. I can probably get the stuff this friday since today and tommorow will wipe me out with my long school days. Hit me up with a PM on friday for a possible meet up later this friday.[/quote]

Alright, awesome. I'll try to remember. :D

[quote name='yukine']Anyone got any of this stuff?

Furniture:

Lefty Lucky Cat
Medicine Chest
Modern Wardrobe
Siphon
Jukebox
Lily-Pad Table
Rock Guitar

Red Corner
Blue Corner
Ringside Seating
Boxing Ring Mat

Satellite
Lunar Rover
Moon
Rocket
Lunar Horizon
Lunar Surface

Orange Cone
Traffic Cone
Saw Horse
Detour Arrow
Manhole Cover
Steam Roller
Blue Tarp
Closed Road

If you do, PM me a list of stuff you're looking for and we can do a trade![/quote]

i got the rock guitar and im prtty sure i got the boxing mat too. hit me up ill be on tonight. PM me with your info stuff.

yeah i got an arwing too. i sweet. when you touch it it plays the theme song. though i will sell it to ne one who puts up good money for it.. PM me if you are interested

[quote name='jfunkdpg']So my new town tune is officially the coolest thing ever. Not sure if it was intentional or not, but I chose Genji's town tune on the last La-Di-Day, and it's nearly exactly what the main character in the movie Tokyo Drifter sings to himself.[/quote]

how do you get those tunes? could you possibly help me out? alsoi how do you get K.K. Songs? i dont have n e.

[quote name='vid3985'] alsoi how do you get K.K. Songs? i dont have n e.[/QUOTE]

Just go to the pub on Saturday night and talk to K.K.

He'll play a song for you and then give it to you afterwards.

[quote name='vid3985']how do you get those tunes? could you possibly help me out? alsoi how do you get K.K. Songs? i dont have n e.[/QUOTE]

for town tunes you can either wait for la-di-day and pick one from a neighbor, but you can also find faqs that have instructions on how to make your own from various games, tv shows, movies, bands, etc. and you can just do that at the town hall.

[quote name='keithp']Just go to the pub on Saturday night and talk to K.K.

He'll play a song for you and then give it to you afterwards.[/quote]

If it's a song on his list that is. You can find the names of the various songs at your neighbor's houses if they've got radios, or you can consult a faq.

im goingto have my gate open the better part of tonight, so feel free to stop by. i might not be there though, but the gate is open.

Man, I haven't touched this game since around Christmas time, just had too much going on then. Is it worth starting off where I left it? Or at this point, should I just start up a new town?

[quote name='espy605']There's no story, just continue from where you were. You'll have to do some weeding though.[/quote]
Yeah, I know the story part, but I just don't know if I want to weed. I mean I think I still have a popper from New Years Eve.

Oh well, I guess I fire it up at some point tomorrow, if I don't have to do all the driving. (going shopping, woo :roll:

Weeding goes by pretty fast. If you had money in the bank you also get to collect a little interest, too. Getting capital, planting fruit orchards, and museum collections are really slow going in the beginning. Starting over is painful for this type of game.

[quote name='espy605']Weeding goes by pretty fast. If you had money in the bank you also get to collect a little interest, too. Getting capital, planting fruit orchards, and museum collections are really slow going in the beginning. Starting over is painful for this type of game.[/quote]

I ended up just playing and weeding last night. Saw a UFO and couldn't find my slingshot to hit it.

Time to see whats going on in the town today. I need to get a shovel and a new axe.

hey everyone, you need to start planting cedar trees if you dont have a lot already because the acron festival is coming up. also, anyone want to play?

I ended up just playing and weeding last night. Saw a UFO and couldn't find my slingshot to hit it.

You should have your slingshot ready at all times, I got my Metroid by shooting the UFO down.
hey everyone, you need to start planting cedar trees if you dont have a lot already because the acron festival is coming up. also, anyone want to play?
Are those the evergreen looking trees? I chopped them all down to plant fruit trees. =(

[quote name='espy605']You should have your slingshot ready at all times, I got my Metroid by shooting the UFO down.

Are those the evergreen looking trees? I chopped them all down to plant fruit trees. =([/QUOTE]

yeah they are, you have to have those to get acorns to get the mushroom furniture set, but if you start now you should be able to plant enough before it starts.

[quote name='espy605']Are those the evergreen looking trees? I chopped them all down to plant fruit trees. =([/quote]

You should always keep a few normal trees around, as some bugs won't ever go on fruit trees. And of course, you won't be able to get any acorns during the acorn festival.

[quote name='iheartmetal']yeah they are, you have to have those to get acorns to get the mushroom furniture set, but if you start now you should be able to plant enough before it starts.[/quote]

Thats good, I have a whole forest area of town covered with them.

They're on the north-western site of my town

Where do I get a shovel? Nook isn't selling them in my town.

And I guess I need to visit some towns, as I need to grow more fruit in my town.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Where do I get a shovel? Nook isn't selling them in my town.

And I guess I need to visit some towns, as I need to grow more fruit in my town.[/quote]

Some items will change in the shop depending on what upgrade you have, so if Nook doesent have a shovel in stock today, he might have one tomorrow or the next day.

my gate is open today, but im at work, so i might not respond quickly, but if you want stop on by. let me know if we arent friends and ill add you

[quote name='iheartmetal']my gate is open today, but im at work, so i might not respond quickly, but if you want stop on by. let me know if we arent friends and ill add you[/quote]

If you want to add me, thats cool. I need to get into some other towns.

I hope I win the Bug Trophy today. I was leading with a 134 mm Butterfly (royal or something like that) and haven't checked on it for a few hours.

[quote name='iheartmetal']info?[/quote]

I'll have to get it when I get home. I completely forgot to put it into my sig.

Also, how do I get the prize for winning the Bug Off, assuming I won? I wasn't playing when it ended and now Torty is sleeping.

And I might have to invest in the USB stick for work, so I can WiFi here.

im down to play tonight if someone wants to.

if you won the bug off youll get a trophy in the mail, if you lost youll get a letter that says better luck next time

Alright info, for home atleast, is now in my sig. I will also add my work one when I get the USB adapter.

I will also add my Tony Hawk id as well, eventually. I need to get a few other WiFi DS games, when I get money for games. ;[

[quote name='iheartmetal']hey the code in your sig doesnt work craven[/quote]

I changed it, or I think I did.

If it doesn't work, I'll check when I get home and see what it is. (work 3rds, only on from 2-2:30 EST at the moment at work)

I might be around for a little bit between 3-4 EST tomorrow.

[quote name='iheartmetal']damn you all[/quote]

If not for working 3rds, I'd be asleep right now, :rofl:

But I'd be able to play later in the day.

bread's done
Back