Easy JimmieMac and Cheese

aallman72

CAG Veteran
Ok I admit I'm a new CAG fan but have any of you NY natives or anyone for that matter looked up "JimmieMac" on YouTube and tried any recipies? The Easy Mac recipie looks interesting...

And on the subject... Where is my "Cooking Mama" for DS its 1 day passed release and I cant find it!!!!

And such is my luck I comb the f@cking retail for "Phoenix Wright" DS for 3 f-ing weeks with nothing!!!

I get every answer from "Oh well nobody really liked it so there werent many made"... to "Its the best game on DS so it sells out like mad"

Admited these were both GS/EB clerks.

So last night I order PW online from Amazon and Every store I go into today looking for "Cooking Mama" has at least 1 copy of "Phoenix Wright"...

Curse you Gods of Gaming!

-aallman72

On top of that, some guy on the internet told me that the newest shipments of Phoenix Wright from Amazon are all corrupt and virus laden to the point that it brainwashes you into defacing copies of Paris Hilton's CD, then putting them back on shelves ----after which your DS will burst into flames to destroy the evidence. It happened to some artist guy called Loans or something. Total conspiracy type thing.

TODAY IS NOT YOUR LUCKY DAY.

[quote name='mr ryles']Jimmie made a second account to promote himself?[/QUOTE]
Should I go ahead and put the OP on my ignore list too?

[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]MRS.ARM:He is struggled, he is man-struggled. He lifts my spirit![/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]MR. ARM:He is a loathsome, offensive brute, yet I can't look away.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]MRS.ARM:He transcends time and space.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]MR. ARM:He sickens me.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]MRS.ARM:I love it.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, arial, helvetica]MR. ARM:Me too.[/FONT]

[quote name='aallman72']Ok I admit I'm a new CAG fan but have any of you NY natives or anyone for that matter looked up "JimmieMac" on YouTube and tried any recipies? The Easy Mac recipie looks interesting...

And on the subject... Where is my "Cooking Mama" for DS its 1 day passed release and I cant find it!!!!

And such is my luck I comb the f@cking retail for "Phoenix Wright" DS for 3 f-ing weeks with nothing!!!

I get every answer from "Oh well nobody really liked it so there werent many made"... to "Its the best game on DS so it sells out like mad"

Admited these were both GS/EB clerks.

So last night I order PW online from Amazon and Every store I go into today looking for "Cooking Mama" has at least 1 copy of "Phoenix Wright"...

Curse you Gods of Gaming!

-aallman72[/quote]

Wow....its like 3 or 4 people typing at once (on the same post!!).

bread's done
Back