Bizzare Nintendo CD Find (Updated With SCANS)

Cambot

CAGiversary!
White Knuckle Scorin'

It has a 14-page book with a little illustrated and, at times, slightly perverted story of Mario, Luigi, Princess Toadstool (who everyone thinks has a "dynamite bod") on Dinosaur Island where The Princess is captured by Bowser and, while in captivity, teaches Lemmy and Bowser's other kids how to read.

Here are the scans of the comic inside:

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10

What I want to know is: what is Crosby Stills & Nash doing on a 1991 Nintendo CD?

Does anyone else have this or even heard of it?

[quote name='Cambot']

What I want to know is: what is Crosby Stills & Nash doing on a 1991 Nintendo CD?

Does anyone else have this or even heard of it?[/quote]

Yea, and what about Dire Straits?

Haven't heard of the cd but it looks frickin' amazing.

[quote name='Cambot']

[/QUOTE]

Lol, they've been around alot longer than 1991!

[quote name='keithp']Lol, they've been around alot longer than 1991![/QUOTE]

Of course they have - what I mean is they aren't exactly a 1991 Nintendo fan's (kids) favorite band.

whoa! I vaguely remember seeing this in Nintendo Power way back when...

the kitsch value is through the roof.

[quote name='MadFlava']would it be ok to share this music with the rest of CAG. I'm sure the CD is well out of print.[/QUOTE]

And going for around $100.

It's weird, some sites have it listed for $100+ and I just bought one through Amazon (good complete) for $21~ shipped.

I've been trying to find this CD for a while but could never remember the name of it.

I found this from a guy sellin' a bunch of Cds at a fleamarket. I bought Sonic Youth's Experimental Jet Set, Trash & No Star for 3$ then he told me I could have White Knuckle Scorin' for 1$.

[quote name='MadFlava']would it be ok to share this music with the rest of CAG. I'm sure the CD is well out of print.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind. Let me know where I could host some mp3s.

[quote name='Cambot']what is Crosby Stills & Nash doing on a 1991 Nintendo CD? [/QUOTE]
Rockin your fucking cock off is what they're doing.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Wow that is a really weird list of artists. What kids like Roy Orbison?[/QUOTE]

The ones with taste.

rapidshare.ru
megaupload.com
yousendit.com

you can use these to upload the mp3s. just make sure you either .zip or .rar them. thanks for the share!

bread's done
Back