Gainesville, FL CAGs

the sears there, and the target/k-mart near by never have anything really.

The treasure is in ocala..

btw op. What are you doing in waldo fl? You need to escape that place.

Gainesville represent!

I grew up there as a kid and went to UF in undergrad. I'm now in Atlanta at Georgia Tech.

I still come back to town every so often to visit the folks... of course, I've always got to stop in and see the fine folks at Rhino - by far my favorite video game store ever.

I've managed to get a lot of good deals at the ocala pawn shops, and CC sales. One day maybe Suko_32 and I can head out there. We are the current representatives of the CAG gainesville crew.

Theeternal, i saw you walking around campus a couple of weeks ago near Reitz. I told my girlfriend that I recognized you from here and she couldn't but fucking laugh at me.

[quote name='afedock']Theeternal, i saw you walking around campus a couple of weeks ago near Reitz. I told my girlfriend that I recognized you from here and she couldn't but fucking laugh at me.[/QUOTE]

lol will say hi next time,

Ill be up in G'ville in 2 weeks to help out with the a event for the Delta Chi fraternity (I am in the USF chapter). Is there any good deals/finds in G'ville or Ocala. Where are all the pawn shops in Ocala?

Delta Chi? Hah, Lambda Chi Alpha all the way! ;)
Just kidding, but I'm also a student at UF... just got back from Rhino today.... Everyone, don't forget about the Gator Greenbacks TRADE EVEN coupon... great way to great a great deal.

Man, I miss GG coupons. I graduated UF this past spring and went off to grad school at FAU. But, yeah. Heavily abused the trade even coupons for Rhino whenever I had a chance.

bread's done
Back