Full Auto - $29.99 at Best Buy

That's a good price for anyone looking to pick that game up... I think I'll wait until it finds it's rightful place in the $4.99 blowout bin with Bomberman: Act Zero and N3.

yes this is one of the worst games for the 360 IMO of course. Good price for a 360 game. I like seeing all of these price drops. It just lets us know that even though its a game for a new console. The games will still follow the old way games are priced. So this time next year we might have $10 new games at all stores.

[quote name='FrankieFiero']That's a good price for anyone looking to pick that game up... I think I'll wait until it finds it's rightful place in the $4.99 blowout bin with Bomberman: Act Zero and N3.[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's what I was planning to do ;)

[quote name='lyric706']Gamefly has this for $19.99 and free shipping right now.[/QUOTE]

I would rather have a non scratched copy of the game.

I know others have praised GameFly and received mint copies from them, however in my experience out of the 5 orders I have placed with them 3 were heavily scratched but playable. The other 2 were unplayable. Cases and manuals were always in excellent condition, but this is not what counts to me.

In all cases they accepted the returns without problems, but it was just a hassle to deal with them and it takes them weeks/months to refund your credit card.

Actually that's a really sweet price for that game. It's not perfect by any means, but DEFINITELY worth the $30.

Definitely something to prepare you for Full Auto 2 coming out for the PS3. ;-)

off topics... i hope burnout revenge can go to the 20 dollar range
i have the xbox one, dont want to spend too much on the same game with better graphics

Thanks OP, I picked this up at my local BB last night for $24.99 after GGC. Got the last copy I think.

I really enjoyed the game, the demo doesn't do it justice, it's mindless fun. You probably won't be playing this in a years time but for $25 I think it's worth it.

I heard horrible things about this, so I decided to rent it first. It really is a good game. Yes. it is mindless and repetetive, but it's also a lot of fun, with its almost completely destructible enviornments and constant action. The graphics are also extremely good, though the frame rate drops whenever the on screen action gets too chaotic, which in this game, is quite often.

bread's done
Back