Some pretty good CC coupons in latest issue of PSM.. including 15% off Gears of War!!

Quintox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
My first post in the game deals, so give me a break, and sorry if this has been posted, just LMK if it has!

There are 6 coupons in the latest issue of PSM (Nov., cover is SKATE).

1. 15% off Gears of War, N3, Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged
2. $10 free gift card w/ purchase of FIFA 07, Tiger Woods 07, The Godfather
3. 10% off new games $19.99 and up
4. Save 15% on Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, World Series Poker: Tourn. of Champs, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Cabela's Alaskan Adventure
5. Free $10 GC w/ purchase of: Super Dragon Ball Z, TD:Unlimited, Backyard Baseball 2007
6. Free $10 GC w/ purchase of: NBA 07: Feat the Live Vol 2, ATV Offroad Fury 4, ATV Off Road Fury Pro, Gangs of London

OK There ya go, list is complete!

New Xbox mag has same coupons. However, Gears of War comes out November, right? But the coupon has an expiration of October 31st. Do they have preorders at CC? If so, would this coupon be applicable?

[quote name='valor19']New Xbox mag has same coupons. However, Gears of War comes out November, right? But the coupon has an expiration of October 31st. Do they have preorders at CC? If so, would this coupon be applicable?[/quote]

Weve had the Gears of War preorders up at CC for atleast 2 weeks.

eLOT

[quote name='Quintox']

2. $10 free gift card w/ purchase of FIFA 07, Tiger Woods 07, The Godfather
[/QUOTE]

Can't believe no one else has flagged this one. The Godfather LE is on sale for $16 right now. A $10 gift card would be saweet!

Also, I am assuming PSM is Playstation Magazine?

[quote name='hotwls13']Can't believe no one else has flagged this one. The Godfather LE is on sale for $16 right now. A $10 gift card would be saweet!

Also, I am assuming PSM is Playstation Magazine?[/QUOTE]

um, i think the coupon is for the x360 version of the godfather

[quote name='hotwls13']Can't believe no one else has flagged this one. The Godfather LE is on sale for $16 right now. A $10 gift card would be saweet!

Also, I am assuming PSM is Playstation Magazine?[/quote]

THAT would be wicked. Can anyone confirm?

bread's done
Back