Wireless VIRTUAL PING-PONG $6.99

This looks like one of those junky games they used to sell at the malls. That controller looks like a fake N64 controller too

[quote name='heyfergy']Oh man, EAT BEAN! I LOVE THAT GAME. Finally a place that sells EAT BEAN for less than $80......what a deal.[/QUOTE]

The thread should be preserved purely for this post.

[quote name='heyfergy']Oh man, EAT BEAN! I LOVE THAT GAME. Finally a place that sells EAT BEAN for less than $80......what a deal.[/quote][quote name='icruise']Hey! Don't knock Eat Bean! Sure, it's no Monster's Lamp Bunn's Mighty, but it's still pretty good![/quote]
:lol: I'm going to be laughing at this for months.

Call me crazy, but I'll admit that some wacked out, Wii-esque virtual ping pong does sound sort of fun, shady as it may look.

these things suck soo much ass. Well I don't know about this one in particular but others similar to it. You have like 100 games but 20 or so never work. Then you'll have like 5 different versions of the same game.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Call me crazy, but I'll admit that some wacked out, Wii-esque virtual ping pong does sound sort of fun, shady as it may look.[/quote]

Call me crazy, but I assumed Nintendo got the idea for the Wii from these motion sensitive games and their rising popularity. They've been selling these peices of crap in my mall for 5+ years. They work alright...

Oh wait, Nintendo is INNOVATIVE!!!

bread's done
Back