Tons (100+) of clearance games $0.96-8.96 @ circuitcity.com

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
A ton of games from the past few Circuit City clearances are currently available online. Prices range from $0.96 - $8.96. There are way too many titles to list individually, so please use the links below to browse by system.

Shipping = $1.99 + $0.50 for each additional item.

PS2
XBox
GC
DS
GBA

Notes:
[quote name='"evanft"']Oftentimes it doesn't say that the game is OOS right on the page, you have to click on the game and bring up its page to check if it's OOS.[/quote]
[quote name='"ultra6160"']Before you add an item to cart, click on the item description, it will tell you right there whether the game is in stock or not.[/QUOTE]
At the time of this post, most of the games were in stock. I was able to get just about everything I wanted. I imagine the stock on these games were very low to begin with, so they sold out quickly.

Woah nice find they finally added a boatload of stuff.

Some gems form the ps2 and gamecube section. Yeah I don't have a gamecube but I will have a Wii.

ps2
bloodrayne 2 1.96
mark of kri 1.96
psi ops 1.96
tekken tag 1.96
stutnman 2.96
unlimited saga 2.96
def jam ven 3.96

gc
xiii 1.96
tiger woods 04 1.96
wwe wrestlemania x8 2.96
rogue squadraon III 5.96

Some select highlights

PS2
$1.96
Bloodrayne 2 (Low budget, even by Majesco's standards, but brutal and witty when it tries.)
Psi-Ops (Simply no excuse not to buy this one. No doubt most of you have, but this is an excellent game.)
BG: DA1 (Is this good?)
Rogue Ops

$2.96
VF4:E
DOA2:HC
Crazy Taxi
Max Payne 2

$3.96
007: Everything or Nothing (I cannot stress how awesome this game shouldn't be, but still is. An excellent buy.)

Gaaaah. Too much for me to type up! Just get in there and grab stuff! There's something for everyone.

I think I got in on:
Ridge Racer DS
Classic NES Zelda II
Classic NES Bomberman
Hamtaro Ham-Ham Games :)))
Starsky and Hutch (GCN)
Mortal Kombat: Deception (GCN)
DBZ: Budokai (GCN)

All for $19.71 before shipping... nearly $25 after. Thanks a ton, OP!

That's just great.

I added a bunch of the games to my cart, and in the end half of them are not available in my area.

[quote name='Awcrap']That's just great.

I added a bunch of the games to my cart, and in the end half of them are not available in my area.[/QUOTE]

This sold out real fast. Just be happy you got anything.

Hmmm I had all the games I wanted (Unlimited Saga, Virtua Fighter 4, Street Fighter Anniversary, and Zelda II) but when I went to check out and submitted my order it said it couldn't process it? A shame!

Nailed:

Rogue Ops™ (GameCube™) $1.96
Mortal Kombat® Deception (GameCube™) $3.96
Red Dead Revolver (PlayStation®2) $5.96

[quote name='super_nerd']Are these prices good instore?[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine so. Good luck finding some of them though.

so yeah, did anyone pick up some BC xbox games to play on the 360? i only picked up Links 2004 and ESPN Baseball. old games, but work on xbox live. any other ones that are good??

Thanks. I wish I would noticed this sooner. I picked up:

Bomberman (GBA)
That Midway arcade collection (GBA)
F-Zero GX

I think I might take a look at my CC and see if I can find any of the games I couldn't get instore.

dang too much of a hassle to check the xbox 360 BC list and then check what games are available. some of the games i wanted werent BC like Street Fight Anniv Collection and others were sold out.

Pathetic.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] We're sorry; our systems are currently unable to complete your purchase at this location. Please choose another store or try again later.[/FONT]

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Pathetic.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] We're sorry; our systems are currently unable to complete your purchase at this location. Please choose another store or try again later.[/FONT][/quote]

Yeah, that's the same error I got! I really wanted Unlimited Saga and Street Fighter Anniversary for those prices. Guess I'll check instore or price match it somewhere.

Hopefully I should see these games in the mail sometime soon:

PS2
Tenchu: Fatal Shadows
THUG
MMX8
Musashi Samurai Legend
XIII

GC
Harvest Moon
F-Zero GX

DS
Lunar Dragon Song

All totaled up to $45.68, $54.70 w/ shipping.

I missed out on a lotta other stuff I've been waiting for, but its all good. 8 games for the price of 1 ain't bad. HUGE thanks for the heads up OP.

EDIT: Anyone know if Nanobreaker, Contra, Dead to Rights & Demon Stone are worth the trouble?

It looks like quantities were very limited for these games. Many of the ones that I would have liked were not available. However, I was able to buy the following (in 2 orders, since they limit you to 8 items per order for some reason).

Ridge Racer (Nintendo DS™) $2.96
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link: Classic NES (Game Boy® Advance) $1.96
The Lord of the Rings™: The Two Towers™ (Game Boy® Advance) $1.96
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (Game Boy® Advance) $5.96
Star Wars® Trilogy: Apprentice of the Force™ (Game Boy® Advance) $5.96
Hamtaro™: Ham-Ham Heartbreak (Game Boy® Advance) $1.96
Yu-Gi-Oh!™: The Sacred Cards (Game Boy® Advance) $3.96

Enter The Matrix (GameCube™) $2.96
Viewtiful Joe™ 2 (GameCube™) $3.96
Star Wars® Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike™ (GameCube™) $5.96
EyeToy™: Groove (PlayStation®2) $1.96
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PlayStation®2) $5.96
Virtua Fighter™ 4 Evolution (PlayStation®2) $2.96
Gungrave Overdose (PlayStation®2) $1.96
Ratchet & Clank™: Going Commando (PlayStation®2) $5.96

I'm particularly happy about the Game Boy Advance games, since I just got a GB Micro and have been wanting to get some more games for it. By the way, I recommend Gungrave Overdose to anyone who likes anime or general destruction. $1.96 is a steal for it! And Harvest Moon for the GameCube is another good bet.

Picked up a bunch of Gamecube games for the kids at Christmas:

Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monster Colliseum (PS2)
Sly Cooper I (PS2)
Tak 2 (GCN)
Fairly OddParents (GCN)
Amazing Island (GCN)
Winnie the Pooh (GCN)

Now I'll feel better putting the Gamecube in thier room, and keeping the Wii for myself...Bwahahahah!

Got some stuff for me too:

Wings of War (XBOX)
Crash Twinsanity(XBOX)
The Punisher (XBOX)
Phantasy Star Online I & II (XBOX) - Is there a single player to this?
Psi-Ops (XBOX)
Silent Hill 4: The Room (XBOX)
007: Everything or Nothing (XBOX)
Zelda II (GBA)

[quote name='icruise']...
By the way, I recommend Gungrave Overdose to anyone who likes anime or general destruction. $1.96 is a steal for it![/quote]

Haha, sadly I think you got the last one!

Thanks OP. There was a lot of good stuff, but the games I wanted from the last sale I either got in store during the sale, or they weren't available online now (Radiata Stories, Xenosaga II). However, I did pick up a couple of games I've been meaning to try for a while:

Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution - $2.96
Soul Calibur II (GameCube) - $5.96

Tax - $0.45
Shipping - $2.49

Total - $11.86

I bought SC II for the Xbox when it first came out, but I've been wanting to try the GameCube version to play as Link. Since I already own the game though, I couldn't justify buying another version unless it was ~$5.

Got

GBA
Zelda 2
Bomberman

DS
Ridge Racer

I keep going back and forth on Lunar Dragon Song since I love the Lunar series, and I know it's a dud, but even just to have for collectible purposes.

bread's done
Back