GameCube
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat 14.99
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat w/Bongos 19.99
Donkey Konga 19.99
Donkey Konga 2 14.99
Donkey Konga 2 w/Bongos 19.99

PS2
Harvest Moon Wonderful Life SE 19.99

Yeap, wish I had waited for Harvest Moon, I payed 30 bucks for it but I thought it was worth it, sorta. Well since it wasn't my money it doesn't really matter!

Finally i can get Jungle Beat...Hopefully someone doesn't clean it out...They have like 5 or so left when i went their yesterday...So on the 25th all Toys r Us store will drop the price? My Toys r Us doesn't seem to match other Toys r Us places like those Intec LCD screens still cost $130...

After the summer CC $8.96 clearance, these drops just don't do it for me.

I am a spoiled CAG. I guess that's a good thing?

[quote name='GT']After the summer CC $8.96 clearance, these drops just don't do it for me.

I am a spoiled CAG. I guess that's a good thing?[/QUOTE]

Pffft - back in the day there was a $5 CC clearance. Now THAT sale spoiled a whole mess of us.

Thanks for the heads up OP. I've been waiting for the DK games to go down in price for awhile.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Wasn't Meteos part of the big toy blowout at $14.98? Guess this means it's taken off clearance.[/quote]

It was. I never had a chance to get that one though. Hopefully, Meteos will be restocked.

LOL I'm one of the spoiled CAGs now. At those prices, Donkey Konga and all its offshoots are expensive. LOL

Well, the other ones are still more at Kmart, but when you know you could get other copies of the original Donkey Konga for $5 each, $19.99 seems a bit too high priced.

Most of it looks "meh", but is Canvas Curse a universal price drop? If not, I may need to pick it up.
Most games I'd wait to drop, but Nintendo games just seem to hover up there for quite a while...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL I'm one of the spoiled CAGs now. At those prices, Donkey Konga and all its offshoots are expensive. LOL

Well, the other ones are still more at Kmart, but when you know you could get other copies of the original Donkey Konga for $5 each, $19.99 seems a bit too high priced.[/quote]

where was donkey konga $5?

I'll try and get DK Jungle Beat, I don't really care for the rhythm games. Though it might be loud to play during the middle of the night.

I recommend DK Jungle Beat. Paid full price for it last year, and didn't really feel ripped off. It's short, but the gameplay's original, and graphically it looks fantastic. $20 for the game AND controller seems fair.

But nope, I don't think you can play it at night (if you're in an apartment or have people sleeping, etc.) It's actually some tough physical work-and I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just different from normal games.

Got DKonga 2 and AW: DS today. The price for DKonga 2 said $49.99 but I ran it under a UPC checker and it rang up $19.99 . Went to the cashier and it was indeed $19.99 . I could of gotton some other game and another for free because it was $19.99, but I couldn't think of anything I wanted that was $19.99 .

bread's done
Back