Dynasty Warriors 5:E (360), PDZ:CE and Kameo $20 at Compusa

For some reason when I tried putting PD:Z LE in my cart, some discount came up and gave me "20% off all clearanced items".. so I got $4, which covers most of the shipping. It wouldn't work for in store pickup, though.

I went ahead and ordered a copy of the LE for about $22 shipped.. I figure I'll trade in the old original version for like $5 and $17 seems like the sweet spot for having the LE.

You mean $17 more to upgrade to the LE? That seems way too much to me, considering the only thing the LE gives you is a bonus DVD with questionable content and an (admittedly nice) metal box.

[quote name='icruise']You mean $17 more to upgrade to the LE? That seems way too much to me, considering the only thing the LE gives you is a bonus DVD with questionable content and an (admittedly nice) metal box.[/QUOTE]

To each his own. I've been on an upgrade-spree for all my games that have (reasonably) easy to find LE versions, and $17 is about the sweet spot for getting them.

[quote name='icruise']That's cool. I have the LE and the box is really nice. (Nicer than the game itself, which was a disappointment.)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the metal case style they've been using for a lot of the relatively recent CE/LE versions.. Halo 2, Doom, RE4 PS2, and now FFXII.. they're really nice.

Kameo or Dynasty Warriors? Can you like do attack moves in Kameo because in the demo all I was able to do was a flip kick which was a boring move.

Stopped at my CrapUSA to get DW:E and no one would look in the game cabinet to see if they had the game, great customer service. It was not like they were busy they just didnt feel like walking over to check, and pretty much said that much to me.

bread's done
Back