XBOX 360 Vision Gold - $69.99 @ Buy.com (with free shipping)

good post, I would jump on it but I CAN'T STAND buy.com... they've ruined 6 out of 6 orders for me... vowed to never use them again.

[quote name='Downhome']I got my Amazon order today.[/QUOTE]
Then I should be geting mine soon. (Did you get the free 1 week shipping w/ yours?)

[quote name='JBlade00']good post, I would jump on it but I CAN'T STAND buy.com... they've ruined 6 out of 6 orders for me... vowed to never use them again.[/quote]

Thats bad luck! I bought 3 times from them with no issues (except that an Everybody loves Raymond DVD box set was a little broken but the DVDs were fine).

[quote name='Downhome']I believe it's $10 less than it is everywhere else.[/quote]

Plus no tax (thats like $6.40 or so in savings).

Is it me or is this hard to find? I have been to best buy, hastings and wal-mart and they only have the basic $40 package...

[quote name='anomynous']Then I should be geting mine soon. (Did you get the free 1 week shipping w/ yours?)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I always use free shipping since I get items almost just as quick as when I actually pay for shipping.

I can't help but wonder about the usefulness about this camera thing. I mean, I know it comes with a free year of Live Gold, but when will you really use a camera? Just seems more like a novelty than anything else.....

[quote name='the ender']I can't help but wonder about the usefulness about this camera thing. I mean, I know it comes with a free year of Live Gold, but when will you really use a camera? Just seems more like a novelty than anything else.....[/quote]

It seems that you dont have friends or cousins who live out of state and own a 360....

[quote name='oasisboy']It seems that you dont have friends or cousins who live out of state and own a 360....[/quote]

That's a rather tangential assumption.

But you're right, I don't. Even if I did, I doubt that I would care enough about seeing them while I game to buy a $70 camera, that will surely be less than awesome in quality. Just me, I guess.

Can somebody please answer this question for me , i've asked this in some other threads but never got an answer. My live gold runs out in Feb 07, if i buy the vision kit with the year of gold, can i redeem it immediately? will it push my gold live til feb 08? Basically what I want to know is what happens when you redeem a year gold card when you still have like 6 months to go on you gold account. Does it just add a year? does it cancel the time remaining and just add 1 year from the day you add it? or does MS not let you add it at all until your account is nearly up? Thanks

[quote name='the ender']That's a rather tangential assumption.

But you're right, I don't. Even if I did, I doubt that I would care enough about seeing them while I game to buy a $70 camera, that will surely be less than awesome in quality. Just me, I guess.[/QUOTE]

It's a $20 camera - a year of Live will cost you $50 by itself.

And to answer the other question asked, the time will add onto whatever you currently have in your account.

[quote name='roymustang']Can somebody please answer this question for me , i've asked this in some other threads but never got an answer. My live gold runs out in Feb 07, if i buy the vision kit with the year of gold, can i redeem it immediately? will it push my gold live til feb 08? Basically what I want to know is what happens when you redeem a year gold card when you still have like 6 months to go on you gold account. Does it just add a year? does it cancel the time remaining and just add 1 year from the day you add it? or does MS not let you add it at all until your account is nearly up? Thanks[/QUOTE]

You can extend at any time. I think im good until 2009 now.

[quote name='the ender']That's a rather tangential assumption.

But you're right, I don't. Even if I did, I doubt that I would care enough about seeing them while I game to buy a $70 camera, that will surely be less than awesome in quality. Just me, I guess.[/quote]

Its useful for people like me who have cousins or family out of state and you can have a Video chat and see them (my mom can talk to my aunt through this). Its better than being on the phone and paying for long distance. With the camera you can see them and talk without worries... the video quality is pretty good....

IGN gave the camera a good review! (8.2 out of 10)

http://gear.ign.com/articles/734/734096p1.html

I've had a Buy.com credit card for 3 yrs and have placed many orders through them. I've actually never had a problem with an order and there prices are usually very competitive.

6 problems out of 6 orders seems extremely high to me.

Thanks for the link. Just picked one up for $75. I'm sure the shipping will be pretty slow but that's ok, I'm not in a big rush.

[quote name='cgarb84']Thanks for the link. Just picked one up for $75. I'm sure the shipping will be pretty slow but that's ok, I'm not in a big rush.[/quote]

I'm considering getting just the camera. I hear you can map your face, and use it on the Rainbow Six: Vegas character you create.

Sweet avatar, by the way!:applause:

Yeah the face mapping feature is one of the biggest reasons why I'm picking up the camera. When I own someone on Rainbow Six: Vegas I want them to know it was ME who beat them down :lol:

bread's done
Back