Enlist in the Cheapy Assembly Guild Today!!

Lice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Brothers and sisters of cheap ass gamer,

It has been brought to my attention of an uprising! This uprising is that in support of Wombat, the CO-host to the splendiferous Cheapy D.

Now let me ask, how can a co-host have such a following, as well as make some many ridiculous demands? Did Cheapy not create this forum that you read today for us? Was it not Cheapy who gave birth to the Cag cast? Who lets you know the newest and weirdest from japan? Who has allowed you to go into debt buying so many games for cheap you would of normally not of bought? Is it wombat, NAY, ITS CHEAPY D.

Cheapy has put his heart and soul into this for US. And what, are we going to let a Co host walk all over him and demand free items? To that I shake my head with a resounding No.

How can we let someone as wombat who has done so little claim he deserves so much!

So to counter act this I want to form the Cheapy Assembly Guard, Or CAG for short. ( Hey he already has cag shirts, two birds one stone, come on its cheaper..)

The proposal is simple:
-- To show our appreciation of Cheapy D and all the cheap game goodness he has bestowed upon us.
-- To keep up anti-Wombatism and prolong his quest to be acknowledges as a journalist.
-- To help delay Wombat's position as a legitimate voice in video game journalism.
-- To be free to drink Coolish whenever temperatures bring a trickle of sweat upon your brow.
--And the freedom to go hairless any day you well please.

Our list of demands is clearer than this WLA:
-- We demand the right to choose games by the approval of a wife or a female who has power over your actions.
-- We demand recognition of the authenticity of who the real Cag Champion is, Cheapy D.
-- We demand that this transmission be read on the next CAGcast.
-- We demand that Wombat send CheapyD some cool New York-only trinkets.
-- We demand that Cheapy gets every gaming celebrities XBL tag so he can enjoy some gaming happiness and rub it in our faces.
-- And more importantly, we demand that game publishers send free review copies of every Mary Kate and Ashley game to Wombat NOW!

So stand up. Bald your Avatars and Sigs, don’t let wombat gain anyground.

Cheapypres.jpg

“The Wombat is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. Alone, a symbol is meaningless, but with enough people, removing a wombat can change the world.” -V

[quote name='Scorch']Okay, I missed something. What the hell's going on?[/QUOTE]

Revolution, people are revolting, and many innocent people are dying.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']CAG is slowly turning into gamefaqs.[/quote]

Ok mr sevdustflyer... I have brought out a treat... now stare into the eyes...
rabbit_pancake_2.gif

He wants you to join cheapy... You know he does...

And yes Graystone... a revoloution begins... lines are drawn... and i love pie

[quote name='Scorch']Okay, I missed something. What the hell's going on?[/QUOTE]

I have no fucking idea either, dude.

If there is a war and some of you die, can you ship me your games and movies?

[quote name='sevdustflyer']And pancake hats for everyone![/QUOTE]

I don't think you could join this guild either. You're rabbit will have to be bald. which means lose the pancake. ;)

[quote name='sevdustflyer']CAG is slowly turning into gamefaqs.[/QUOTE]

Nah were just having bored fun.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I have no fucking idea either, dude.

If there is a war and some of you die, can you ship me your games and movies?[/quote]
I hope you're meaning before they go into battle or you may be disappointed. ;)

[quote name='Graystone']I don't think you could join this guild either. You're rabbit will have to be bald. which means lose the pancake. ;) [/quote]the rabbit could be bald beneath the hat, could it not?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I hope you're meaning before they go into battle or you may be disappointed. ;)[/QUOTE]

I hope you're for Cheapy you REPUBLICAN Vampire you! Bring Goldwater back from the dead and vote for him!
Sorry I couldn't resist making the snipe towards Republicans and Democrats need it as well.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I'll tell ya what.....I'm going Green Party. JimmieMac FTW! :)[/QUOTE]
You know, that now you said that someone is probably going to do that, right?

[quote name='Sarang01']WTF is JimmieMac so famous? Someone honestly explain it to me.[/QUOTE]
He's the fucking biggest icon in professional gaming. If you don't already know that then it's your own fault.

But in what sense? Championships, video captured enormous combos for Tony Hawk or what? Is he a fighting game champion or a PC FPS championship one?

[quote name='Sarang01']But in what sense? Championships, video captured enormous combos for Tony Hawk or what? Is he a fighting game champion or a PC FPS championship one?[/QUOTE]

He's the fucking icon, just leave it at that.

Yea... down with Wombat.

His voice isnt as sexy as CheapyD.

Cheapy owns Wombat in the mouth...

Couldnt it be something a little more appealing to put on your avatar/sig other then a gross bald head? (No offense to cheapy)

[quote name='Ugamer_X']He's the fucking biggest icon in professional gaming. If you don't already know that then it's your own fault.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

[quote name='Scorch']Okay, I missed something. What the hell's going on?[/quote]

You aren't the only one who has no idea whats been going on. I'm stuck in bed all this weekend and something interesting happens? Thank god my anti-depressant is also prescribed for chronic pain lol

[quote name='Graystone']Wow this gulid really working out for you guys. and all 9 of your memebers. Ha ha, we will rule one day.[/quote]
The tyrant once known as Head Cheap Ass will surely be usurped and all of his once stashed japanese goodies distributed to the proles of CAG. The will of Wombat declares it. :D

Remember:

* WII IS PEACE
* PS2 IS SLAVERY
* XBOX360 IS STRENGTH

LOVE THE WOMBAT

Those in support of Cheapy must rise against this terrible revolt and show those motherfuckers who's boss. Before I knew we had a true assembly of CAG's, I lost a ferret for the cause as a suicid bomber who was sniped before he could serve his purpose. Luckily I sent in a body double as myself (RIP body double :cry: ). Anyways, we must find the WLA's weak spot and strike. We must do so soon before they have amassed enough support to over throw our head Cheapy. As I speak, the confused masses are joining the WLA simply because they do not know of the existence of our guild (and I think they want free bandanas too). I say we burn all the bandanas and plan out our attack! CAG's... do not stray to the dark side. Stay pure and we will prevail!!:twoguns:

[quote name='Warner1281']Those in support of Cheapy must rise against this terrible revolt and show those motherfuckers who's boss. Before I knew we had a true assembly of CAG's, I lost a ferret for the cause as a suicid bomber who was sniped before he could serve his purpose. Luckily I sent in a body double as myself (RIP body double :cry: ). Anyways, we must find the WLA's weak spot and strike. We must do so soon before they have amassed enough support to over throw our head Cheapy. As I speak, the confused masses are joining the WLA simply because they do not know of the existence of our guild (and I think they want free bandanas too). I say we burn all the bandanas and plan out our attack! CAG's... do not stray to the dark side. Stay pure and we will prevail!!:twoguns:[/QUOTE]

We are not the dark side. We stand for the people. btw we have no weak spot, cept for peanut butter...oh shit I said it.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']He's the fucking biggest icon in professional gaming. If you don't already know that then it's your own fault.[/QUOTE]

And by icon, we mean "pre-pubescant 13-year old who tries his hardest to be cool on a message board."

JimmieMac is way overrated.

Ok, this has now crossed from silly fun to just plain weirdness.

Of course, I say this from under a bandana...

[quote name='PawnTakesKing']And by icon, we mean "pre-pubescant 13-year old who tries his hardest to be cool on a message board."

JimmieMac is way overrated.[/quote]

Did you just get here?

Any who, keep my name out your mouth, I don't want any involvment in any of this garbage. It's funny if you're trying to lift Wombats spirts but at the same time show Cheapy you still like him. This shit is way out of hand and you people don't know when to let a joke die. This one should have died a day or two after it began. But instead it looks like it's getting more out of hand and people are forever tarnish thier image, no matter how much of an image they had left to tarnish. You're digging your own graves, both sides, so put down the shovels.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's funny if you're trying to lift Wombats spirts but at the same time show Cheapy you still like him. This shit is way out of hand and you people don't know when to let a joke die. This one should have died a day or two after it began. But instead it looks like it's getting more out of hand and people are forever tarnish thier image, no matter how much of an image they had left to tarnish. You're digging your own graves, both sides, so put down the shovels.[/QUOTE]

Whatever... You're reading too much into this... of course we all like Cheapy. It's just that Wombat is the King. Nobody's digging any graves or ruining any reputations. We're all just celebrating CAG in a new and different way. It's a great web site with great forums and great people behind it.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Did you just get here?

Any who, keep my name out your mouth, I don't want any involvment in any of this garbage. It's funny if you're trying to lift Wombats spirts but at the same time show Cheapy you still like him. This shit is way out of hand and you people don't know when to let a joke die. This one should have died a day or two after it began. But instead it looks like it's getting more out of hand and people are forever tarnish thier image, no matter how much of an image they had left to tarnish. You're digging your own graves, both sides, so put down the shovels.[/quote]
Wow... tarnishing images? I guess we know one person who is taking this way too seriously.

Though... I guess my avatar has been modified, so in that sense, my image is tarnished?

[quote name='botticus']Wow... tarnishing images? I guess we know one person who is taking this way too seriously.

Though... I guess my avatar has been modified, so in that sense, my image is tarnished?[/quote]

First off, you don't have an image. So don't worry about it.

Second, I'm not taking anything seriously, but you guys sure are and some of you involved I expected more out of, but that's like life, full of disappointments.

[quote name='Scobie']We're all just celebrating CAG in a new and different way.[/quote]

The GameFaqs way?

[quote name='Trakan']The GameFaqs way?[/QUOTE]

That's really not fair. A lot of effort and artistic talent went into this project, and it has a noble spirit. It's not like WLA members are running around threadcrapping and being obnoxious or hurting people's feelings, which is what some apparently "cooler" CAGs do.

It's based in the off-topic forum, and pretty much only in one thread which has seen a lot of good spirited comedic discussion and creativity. Only the avatars and sig banners have spread outside of that, and that's unavoidable and actually kinda funny.

The WLA hasn't harmed CAG in any way. In fact, I would argue that for a lot of people, the WLA has bonded them closer to the site. If you can't see that, I'm sorry for you.

[quote name='JimmieMac']First off, you don't have an image. So don't worry about it.
[/quote]I think I'll take that as a compliment. Anyone who has an "image" on a message board has other issues to deal with.

[quote name='botticus']I think I'll take that as a compliment. Anyone who has an "image" on a message board has other issues to deal with.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='botticus']I think I'll take that as a compliment. Anyone who has an "image" on a message board has other issues to deal with.[/quote]

+3.

Every thing is easy to disregard when you throw quotes around it.

I was just saying that some of the people involved, previous to their posting in the thread seemed to be above it, and in doing so they went against their "image", or public perception.

You're talking about something completly different. You're trying to sound like your above having an "image" on a message board but in doing so you're show boating in front of your other "friends", thus giving you an "image".

Hope this clears things up and now you kids can go off and act a fool.

bread's done
Back