Super Monkey Ball official site

swarmster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm a huge Super Monkey Ball fan. It's one of the first games I'm planning on getting for the Wii (on launch day of course). Sega's launched the game's official site here: http://www.sega.com/gamesite/bananablitz/

One thing bothers me about it, though. In the gameplay section they describe the game as having 8 game worlds with 8 levels each. 64 stages? What happened to the 'tons of new game levels'? Each of the first two Monkey Ball games had over 100 easy. I could have done with less than 50 mini-games if it had meant more levels. The Monkey mini-games were great diversion when you got stressed out on the levels, but it's the puzzles that are the meat of the game. I hope they haven't forgotten.

Man ... no kidding... the fun is having a ton of challenging levels and then having the shortcut goals... 64 only...would be awful. Although 50 minigames would be cool but I doubt they're as complex as Target, Bowling, etc. I LOVED playing minigames with my friends...I probably had more fun with monkey ball than any other...I guess cause it was funny. (Thats number one though)'

...heh I just saw on the site they were skipping rope....that minigame has nothing to do with the ball...nope I bet they screwed the formula again.

bread's done
Back