PS3 HD Video Clip

Everything looks great, besides that golf game. That cartoony look isn't going to fit too well with these high end systems.

If F1 2006 doesn't make it to the US, it'll be a big disappoint because that game is gorgeous and it plays well, too. Motorstorm looks great, as well.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']If F1 2006 doesn't make it to the US, it'll be a big disappoint because that game is gorgeous and it plays well, too. Motorstorm looks great, as well.[/quote]

Games are not region coded so if you had to, you could import it and it would play fine.

[quote name='NamPaehc']Games are not region coded so if you had to, you could import it and it would play fine.[/quote]
I know, but it would be much easier if it is released here.

[quote name='Vinny']Everything looks great, besides that golf game. That cartoony look isn't going to fit too well with these high end systems.[/QUOTE]
i didn't watch the video but I'm assuming it was Hot Shots. If it was I watched a few videos on it and the game looked really good. I don't understand your comment of cartoony looking games not fitting well on high end systems. Sony can make games like Jak, Ratchet, and Sly look amazing on the PS3 and they would fit in perfectly well with the other i guess more realistic looking games.

I think I was most impressed by the Wii web browser video. Simple, easy, no headbanger music, and no cheesy sell-job by some executive or brownnosed TV jockey. Just pure product in action.

[quote name='bmulligan']I think I was most impressed by the Wii web browser video. Simple, easy, no headbanger music, and no cheesy sell-job by some executive or brownnosed TV jockey. Just pure product in action.[/quote]

... Yes, thanks for sharing.

bread's done
Back